what for cedar point

You should do Top Thrill Dragster, Millennium Force and Raptor for sure. The only coasters that I skip are Disaster Transport and Cedar Creek Mine Ride. Raptor is in the front of the park and people tend to start there first so I usually skip it until mid day. The line has always gone down for us after a few hours but if you are going on a weekend it might not matter.

Magnum XL cannot be missed, also do Mean Streak and ride Blue Streak at night for some wicked airtime. Demon Drop you can easily ride as a walk on and Power tower has a much shorter line then Drop Zone and you can be launched up or droped down. Ride CC Mine Ride, it a fun runaway mine, but if you have long legs, skip it. Wilcat is fun to, it has fast turns drops and brakes (you can watch peoples heads snap.)Ride the CP&LE, altough its the train, you can see project 2007 and boneville. You can skip mantis, iron dragon and wicked twister.

^I disagree. Wicked Twister is not to be missed. It has a great launch and the only double twisting spikes on an impulse. Mantis is also a great, unique experience. If you like stand-up coasters, you'll probably like Mantis. Wildcat is a great little fast coaster. Blue Streak is ok, but not worth any kind of a wait. Disaster Transport is garbage, unless garbage is your thing. It does cool you off though. Draggin' Iron (Iron Dragon) is about the most non-fun suspended coaster ever. Magnum XL200 is awesome with great airtime and bunny hops to finish it off. Millennium Force is great with the huge 300ft. drop and huge over-banked turns. Raptor is a definite ride and re-ride. One of the best inverts around. Mean Streak is kinda slow, but I think it is fun none the less. Cedar Creek Mine Ride is pretty good, but I think the transitions are a lot more jerky than Adventure Express. AE is just more fun. Top Thrill Dragster is pretty fun, but I wouldn't wait over an hour and a half for it. Geminii is a killer racing coaster. The cars are close enough to slap hands with the people in the next car. Good airtime and a great helix finale. Corksrew is good for a nostalgic ride. Not too exiting, but fun to watch it go over you on the midway. If it is open, catch a ride on Chaos, a pretty good flat. They also have maXair,which is exactly like Delirium. And, not sure what to tell you about it other than it looks pretty fun is the new ride for 2006: Skyhawk, an S&S screamin' swing.

As you can see, all have their own opinions. You, too, will have yours. If there is time, ride everything and make up your own mind! If there isn't, set priorities and do those things first. I recommend you get to Top Thrill Dragster as quickly as possible, get in line, and wait for the front seat. It is an experience, and a grand one. You will either enjoy it or hate it, but if you don't do it, you will always wonder which it would have been.

I love Blue Streak, find Wicked Twister about as exciting as waiting for a funnel cake at Kings Island...but what does that matter? It's your trip, you do what you think you will enjoy! Most of all, have a great time!

okay...

thanks for the tips.

I'll ride anything people tell me to (that's why I rode Tomb Rader and was scared out of my wits becuase somebody "acceedentally" let it slip that it holds you upside down. great ride biggrin.gif!) and so I'll ride everything. I'm going durring the week, so the lines will be shorter, but I'm leaving around eight. wacko.gif

I'll try and get all the rides I can in (thanks for the Raptor tip) and I'll get a get a trip report next week.

Ride every coaster at CedarPoint, except Disaster Transport. Flat rides that are a must, MaXair, SkyHawk, Chaos, and Power Tower are all excelent. Park in the Challenger Park/Soak City Lot at the back of the park and you are only a 5 minute walk from that entrance to the entrance of TTD. Then you can get off that and walk right over to Mili. Also for a great meal eat at Coasters and make sure you get some of the clasic fresh cut frys at the front of the park.

Just enjoy yourself and go slow its a big park.

Dont bother ridding Demon Drop, its not there anymore.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pkiguy1/deta...re2.jpg&.src=ph

I took this July 8 2006 and it was running.

Yes it is for sale and if some one was to buy it , it would be removed after the season.

Refer to my signature as to what happened on my Demon Drop ride on 6/2.

And I strongly recommend several rides on Gemini! It's addictive!

Just curious, what way are you coming from, the west or the east.

reason besides curriosity...?

I'm not going to say.

thank you all once again

also, does anybody know where I can find a POV for Demon Drop?

thanks

I can help you around the traffic and avoid delays.