Ride Patches

Nancilee

I am new to this forum, as Cedar Point is my home park. I do get to come down to KI a few times each season though.

Does anyone know if any of the shops at Kings Island sells ride patches? If so, which shops and where are they located?

Cedar Point just recently got new ones in for all of their coasters, and I would love some of the KI coasters as well.

I am going to be traveling through on business in a week or so and would like to stop and pick them up if I can. Knowing if they exist and where would really help! Thank you so much!

• Like 3

Are the collectors pins for the individual roller coasters? If so, could you give me a ball park price and size? Thank you again for doing this for me. I have an engagement in Southern Columbus tomorrow and may hop on down if there are enough unique pins representing the coasters. I really appreciate how helpful you are! This is a very friendly group! :-) I am loving you already!

• Like 1

Are the collectors pins for the individual roller coasters? If so, could you give me a ball park price and size? Thank you again for doing this for me. I have an engagement in Southern Columbus tomorrow and may hop on down if there are enough unique pins representing the coasters. I really appreciate how helpful you are! This is a very friendly group! :-) I am loving you already!

Depending on where you are in Southern Columbus, it's not a long drive at all. I can get from the Stringtown Rd Exit on 71 to Kings Island in about an hour and 15 minutes - no speeding.

Have fun! 

• Like 1

6543a8db143188cf9e5ec9d986752747.jpgd6bcfe1360d7efb932d4a72c190e4f36.jpgdf6f13ef975382082d30581655b41387.jpg7a8b95b4ee2e9452d72092f66c354afa.jpg929dedf41518c12c63695fa481ec88f9.jpg5841a70129219ae81bf9285234764ebf.jpg71d7111b5c39a12a32870ecb21c43ce1.jpg

There are many different shops selling the same pins but these pics are from Coaster Connection, the shop in the middle of Action Zone. The sets are $13*, and the singles are $8-$9. The Racer single pin has trains that move up and down the track, which is pretty cool. I forgot to photograph the commemorative pin for the Flying Eagles.

*the Action Zone set which includes the Flight Deck pin has also been seen in Coney Confections, the discount store at the entrance to Coney Mall. If it is still available, it is 70% off there, I bought a set at that price ($3.90) last week. But, be sure to watch, because it may not ring up that way automatically and you'll have to point it out.

Edit: there weren't any still there when I checked this evening. Either they sold out, or decided they weren't supposed to be discounted and sent them back to the other shops. I don't know how much luck they're going to have selling them at full price when one of them has an outdated name, but I guess it's worth a try.

• Like 5

Thank you so much Magenta Lizard for all of your help and trouble! You are wonderful! I love these pins and will definitely make a point to stop down and pick them up! ( I really want all of them :-) )

Unfortunately I live 150 miles from there, and even tomorrow in Columbus, it looks like I am still about 110 miles away. We were down on opening day this year in April, and hopefully will get there again in the very near future so I can pick those up. ( And of course ride all the coasters while we are there). We live only 50 miles from Cedar Point, which is why that is where I get to the most.

Again thank you for being so kind! It is rare anyone would go to that trouble for someone you have never met! Obviously you KI folks are the best! :-)

• Like 2