PKI Dreams

AZ Kinda Guy

The recent talk of some PKI dreams in another thread got me thinking...(Scary huh?)... What's the weirdest KI dream you've had?

Mine would have to be me riding Frontwards Racer by myself in the back seat and as I started to go down the first drop, I floated out my seat! I remember floating through the air and I started to go down! Right before I hit the ground, I woke up.

Ok guys/gals. What about you?.....

Oh my friend, my friend. Wierdest PKI dream. Let me see if I can remember it good. It was back in the days of when I was a Drop Zone driver and I was driving Drop Zone one day. The ride came down and didn't stop in the breaks, it just went straight to the ground and then BOOM, it disappeared. I look around, and all of the people are gone. I look at Congo, everyone gone. No guests, no associates, no nothing. Then, up walks Mr. I.C. "What's up Dank?" Oh nothing. I tell him alll the people are gone. He goes, yeah I know, we're closed. And then I wake up.........wierd ay? I have had lots of dreams, but that one sticks out. I guess working there will give you alot more than that of guests. So who knows how many people will post here. It'd be interesting to see.

I dont know how this dream came to be, but its weird as hell. I was riding SOB alone, and on the second hill where you turn into the helice, I flew out of the train and floated about 100 yards over the helices and hit the ground. I was really freaked out but I was still asleep. I rolled over and got to my knees and looked around and saw a whole bunch of lions and tigers. they ran twards me and mauled me. I woke up and couldnt go back to sleep. I was scared. I still cant sleep soundly after a day at pki.

OK, this one is quite freaky. I was passing through AZ just for fun, and i happenened to have my eyes gravitate towards Drop Zone and there was a bunch of people clamored in the line of fire of DZ. There were no drivers at all in the area, and they all were looking up as if it were sky. You can pretty much guess what happens next. Then i woke up.

Creeps me out to this day.

~Shadow~

Here's another one of the awesome Drop Zone dreams I've had. So, I'm riding it one day. Strapped in ready to go and all. It starts to go up the tower and then suddenly my bar disappears. I have no restraint. We get to the top but it keeps going and going. Then it falls, and I fly out of the seat, but I'm floating. I float over the highway and then out of no where, I fall into a lake. The end. I love my KI dreams.

I cannot say I have ever dreamed of PKI. But I have had numerous "feel like I am still riding a ride while in bed" moments. These come just as you are falling asleep after a day at any park. You feel like the bed or room is moving around you. It is a pretty cool thing.

Shaggy

I cannot say I have ever dreamed of PKI. But I have had numerous "feel like I am still riding a ride while in bed" moments. These come just as you are falling asleep after a day at any park. You feel like the bed or room is moving around you. It is a pretty cool thing.

Shaggy

That always happens to me after a day at PKI.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pki crew 01-02

hey dank i had that same dreamabout dzs restraints. i also had a dream about riding face off after the loop going on lift two the end of the track dissapeared and the train just flew off the track and landed into the parking lot i woke up right befor i hit the ground.

I had a dream about riding SOB and my lapbar came up. I went through the loop, and had to grab the back of the seat to hold on. I broke both my ankes because my feet were dragging on the track. The sad part is that when I woke up, I had sore legs.

Every year right before the season begins I've had the same dream. It starts off I'm riding Vortex and everything is fine, then all of a sudden I'm standing in front of the Flyin' Eagles watching the train fly off the track in the turn around to the MCBR. I usually won't ride Vortex until end of May/ early June and I'm frightened to death at that part.

ok, when i ride congo, i have one fear. that fear is the lift motor will go heywire and it will speed up to about 120 mph. well one night i had a dream that i was riding congo and all of a sudden, it happened. the lift went heywire and the boat with me in it shot of into the air. i was flying in the boat but it didnt go down, it made circles around the park and then all of a sudden, me and the boat ended back in Action Zone and colided into sob. not only the weirdest pki dream, but the weirdest dream i have ever had.

In my cream I was riding Face/ Off and I was very afraid to ride it,( this was before my first ride on Face/Off), It was a sunny day in my fream I got into the queue line and there wasn't the long wait as there was normally in real life, as I boarded the train and got straped in , the sun went away and it became cloudy. My family was with me and I wasn't very afraidanymore because of there company. the train moved backward up the spick and got ready to release. the Train moved quicky down back thought the station and as we went into the cobra roll the harnessrelaed and I fell out along with everyone else on the ride, people were screaming and I hit the ground, hard, I woke up and flew out of bedin a deep sweat. That is my dream!

I'm going to elaboarate on Cyoungs post...First off, you've got them turned around in refrence to the line length and capacity. If the line is not long, that would imply that the ride ops were flying all summer and lets face it Barnyard, we worked there all summer and we weren't flying all summer long. We had our "power hours" and even a new record for number of trains an hour but most of the time we weren't busting our butt the whole shift. Either way, the line for Face/Off is always going to be long in a typical summer day. Even if we do pump 20+ trains an hour(which is really good BTW) the line would still be back in the que house. Now don't get me wrong, our crew kicked butt his year and we worked our butts off but with all the upbars, munchkins, ETC, your capacity goal really gets flushed down the toilet. Now if they could only figure out a way to get that second train on... :P

BTW, the new record for number of trains in one hour was achieved by myself, Rory, and Cletus. I was at exit, Rory was at dispatch, and Cletus was driving. Oh and the record...22 :D