DJSkyFoxx

Kings Island Dreams

Well its that time of year again when the park is closed for the season and we await the day the gates of fun open up to us again to enjoy our favorite things about Kings Island. In the meantime our minds are let loose to race in our dreams of Banshees and Bats and other things.

I was already having dreams weeks ago about being there for Banshee's opening day and being amongst a giant crowd in awe of the beautiful new coaster as well as seeing The Bat in full flight with its new colors. Every one of my dreams occurs on a sunny day too...its rather pleasant but sad since I can't actually "be there" yet to experience it.

So yeah, feel free to share your dreams as I know I'm not the only one who will be riding the rails in my sleep.

• Like 3

I had a dream last night where I was able to do a tour of the park as it is today. What did I see? I found orange track with blue supports. The manufacturer was B&M and they were building in the site of Vortex. I asked fellow tour attendees what type of B&M this was, but nobody knew. Someone guessed that it was a B&M floorless because they wanted to build the route the same way Vortex was laid out since Arrows are slowly disappearing. The lift hill was built weird though because you had one lift hill going up about 100 feet, then turn to the right and go up seventy feet before doing it's drop. That's as far as they went with construction too. They said the announcement would come on a later date.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I had a dream shortly after watching the last section of Vortex come down from the other thread that there was some supports showing near the ground. They were still in place, but the track was removed. It was probably supports that held up that final helix. See even with life events happening right now, our minds continue to wonder.

Edited by Shawn Meyer
Nobody commented

2 minutes ago, Shawn Meyer said:

Anyone else have any dreams about Kings Island? Nobody likes this topic.

Yes and either:

1) I fly off the ride

2) I wake up mid ride or before I even ride

3) The park changes into something else

4) The park is indoors

• Like 3

I just haven't had a dream to be able to post in here yet.
till 2 nights ago! I had a dream that I got to ride Orion in the morning.. and for some reason I made a youtube ride review in a nearby starbucks afterwards haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This might kick up more once the park starts to open.

• Thanks 1

I dream that my home park would be owned by a decent company...I can no longer in good conscience give money to Cedar Fair...this makes me sad

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, raggedman07 said:

I dream that my home park would be owned by a decent company...I can no longer in good conscience give money to Cedar Fair...this makes me sad

Can you explain why you don't support Cedar Fair?

5 hours ago, raggedman07 said:

Because they just sent me an up yous letter 

When did this happen? And why did they randomly send you a letter?

7 minutes ago, raggedman07 said:

Upon waking this am.. about an hr ago

What was the letter about that makes you so angry with Cedar Fair? Is it because Cedar Fair is not suspending your payments?

While many are without income, and Cedar Fair has no clue if or when they may open, they are unwilling to suspend payment plans. I can't cancel and forfeit, I cannot suspend until they know they are going to open...their position? **** you, pay up for something that has no value in this time of crisis.

They'll get the little bit of money I still owe...and I'll be fine...but I'll not support any company that does business this way...I'm done with gamestop after this weeks fiasco as well.

Sucks, cuz I grew up at Kings Island...and maybe I'll get to go again when Cedar Fair doesn't own it at some point in the future...but I guess I'll be spending more time at kennywood or six flags or busch gardens

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

My Dreams for Kings Island is that in 2021 they'll get a park expansion and/or water park expansion and add an entrance to the park from the highway. For 2022 which is Kings Island's 50th anniversary, they'll get an RMC hybrid hyper coaster that replicates Son of Beast. One day I hope that Cedar Fair gets back with intamin and Kings Island will get a special intamin coaster. 

• Like 2

I had a dream that Kings Island demolished The Beast and sold the land to some private company. I know... it wasn’t a good dream.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Last week, I had a dream The Racer had a large metal turret that fired missiles and whoever sits in that row gets to fire it. 

Yeah, I don't know either... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

My Dreams for Kings Island is that in 2021 they'll get a park expansion and/or water park expansion and add an entrance to the park from the highway. For 2022 which is Kings Island's 50th anniversary, they'll get an RMC hybrid hyper coaster that replicates Son of Beast. One day I hope that Cedar Fair gets back with intamin and Kings Island will get a special intamin coaster. 

• Like 2

I had many dreams about Diamondback. I had one dream where people had to cross the track and the train would appear at random times. There was a dream where a had a different picture of the stadium and there was some weird stuff at the station. 

• Like 2

I had a dream where I was riding Diamondback with a friend and while we we're on the chain lift, pieces of the track behind us were falling off and it was scary. As we kept going, more pieces behind us was falling off the ride. After the chain lift the dream ended. 

• Like 2

I had a dream last night that they decided to throw caution to the wind and open up Orion despite the ‘Rona concerns. Everyone was rushing to get in line because they knew the park was going to be shut down at any time. No, I don’t think I got to ride before I woke up. :D

• Like 2

I had a Kings Island based dream last night: I went and rode the Blue Racer, and had fun on it- good airtime and pretty smooth. I was killing time in the dream so afterwards, I got back in line but found there was a short wait (10 minutes or so) for the ride. I also decided to switch to Red Racer to see how it was comparing. While in line, I met some girl who was supposed to be my cousin or something, but I had never met this girl in my life so I dunno who she was. She was also kinda scared, but I got her over it, and after we rode Red Racer we went and rode...Invertigo for some reason. Then I woke up.

I also a long time ago had a very weird dream: I got in line for Flight of Fear, but the que was a dark haunted Victorian mansion thing and there was no one in line, and it was crazy long. It also seems, every time I dream of Flight of Fear, there is always something different in the building and I never actually get to the ride.

Also, a month or so ago, I did have a dream that included Orion. I didn't ride it in that dream because the line was too long (it was 1 hour). :P Later I had a 2nd dream that included Orion that was weirder: instead of myself, I was Don Helbig and it was media preview for Orion (this was before it was delayed due to Coronavirus). Suddenly I got a message on my communicator of severe weather, so for whatever reason I (as Don Helbig) went up to the 275 foot level of the Eiffel Tower to look and I saw a huge Tornado coming towards the park. I ordered the "tornado bunkers" (not sure if these actually exist at Kings Island) under Backlot Stunt Coaster and Orion to be opened, and as I was about to go back down to enter myself, I told the Eiffel Tower operators to come too but they had to evacuate more people there. I headed down and got in the Orion Bunker (which was filling with people) and then woke up before the Tornado actually hit.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, McSalsa said:

I had a Kings Island based dream last night: I went and rode the Blue Racer, and had fun on it- good airtime and pretty smooth. I was killing time in the dream so afterwards, I got back in line but found there was a short wait (10 minutes or so) for the ride. I also decided to switch to Red Racer to see how it was comparing. While in line, I met some girl who was supposed to be my cousin or something, but I had never met this girl in my life so I dunno who she was. She was also kinda scared, but I got her over it, and after we rode Red Racer we went and rode...Invertigo for some reason. Then I woke up.

I also a long time ago had a very weird dream: I got in line for Flight of Fear, but the que was a dark haunted Victorian mansion thing and there was no one in line, and it was crazy long. It also seems, every time I dream of Flight of Fear, there is always something different in the building and I never actually get to the ride.

Also, a month or so ago, I did have a dream that included Orion. I didn't ride it in that dream because the line was too long (it was 1 hour). :P Later I had a 2nd dream that included Orion that was weirder: instead of myself, I was Don Helbig and it was media preview for Orion (this was before it was delayed due to Coronavirus). Suddenly I got a message on my communicator of severe weather, so for whatever reason I (as Don Helbig) went up to the 275 foot level of the Eiffel Tower to look and I saw a huge Tornado coming towards the park. I ordered the "tornado bunkers" (not sure if these actually exist at Kings Island) under Backlot Stunt Coaster and Orion to be opened, and as I was about to go back down to enter myself, I told the Eiffel Tower operators to come too but they had to evacuate more people there. I headed down and got in the Orion Bunker (which was filling with people) and then woke up before the Tornado actually hit.

Makes me wonder if Kings Island has insurance on its rides... 

• Like 1

This morning just before I woke up, I had a dream that I was at Kings Island and the Goodyear Blimp flew over. I started taking pictures of it and then I said I'm posting these pictures on KI Central. And in that dream I said I wished I was over by Banshee because it would make a better backdrop. And later in that dream, I said at least Kings Island is open now, but if Mike Dewine and Dr. Acton hear about this, they'll shut it down. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2