De-Paramount-izing in progress?

TheKlockster

I was just wondering if anybody had noticed any signs of Cedar Fair beginning to get rid of the Paramount stuff? I rode the Mini Cooper Test Track - what I believe Cedar Fair is calling Italian Job Stunt Track - the other day and I could hardly believe my eyes...

user posted image

ohmy.gif

Our button is actually broke - so we do the checkups but according to DTK we don't.  A new button has been on order for like 2 months now...

Seriously though lets discuss that photo.  Could this be the beginning of retheming? thumbsupsmileyanim.giflaugh.gif

Aint that just like Target?

Anyway back to the photo. That would be cool though, and a great name for the ride.

Any park that can put six flags over Coney Mall...

Any park that can have a game called Power Tower...

Any park chain that can put the initials of the other Paramount Parks as runway markers at PCWo...

Can certainly change that sign so it DOES read like the one posted.

I, for one, think the idea is brilliant. I'd love to see them do that...and before the takeover.

I do, however, wonder what will become of the Paramount Story...which Paramount Parks itself completely and totally ignored for what? The last five years? When was the last movie "stone" added to any of these? It seems it has been at least that long...

Any park that can put six flags over Coney Mall...

I do, however, wonder what will become of the Paramount Story...which Paramount Parks itself completely and totally ignored for what? The last five years? When was the last movie "stone" added to any of these? It seems it has been at least that long...

I think it would be cool if an outdoor Japanese rock or American botanical garden was built in what is now the "Paramount Story". But I doubt that will happen.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif