Everything posted by Maverick44
-
If YOU were a COASTER...
^^ I would agree with that statement.
-
What could 2018 bring KI
Whoa. I may rethink that if it will coast that much!
-
What could 2018 bring KI
I'd like that a lot ^^ When I want to do water park in the same day and regular park. That would be great!
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
Yeah that would just cost more money to raze that building and to start over. they use that building for Haunt. CF parks like to keep those around and use them just for that. I see them just starting fresh because that will save the $$
-
If YOU were a COASTER...
^^ Hey now you can be reliable if you want!
-
What could 2018 bring KI
Idk lol I was just running with it. I think DB gets more "sun" then the others. Idk?
-
If YOU were a COASTER...
I like to be a Cowboy giga coaster! Just think the hill of Mill Force that goes into a cowboy coaster like maverick! Oh perfection! Black Track with gray supports with Red trains.
-
What could 2018 bring KI
May look clean, Will feel like your skin is melting to them! EDIT - , Sorry I forgot to put a smiley face so you know I am joking haha
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
Yeah I like the entrance as is as well. I was just going on the rendering someone had with placing a coaster over top of Invertigo lol
-
2018 Construction in Coney Mall
That Skyhawk ride looks intense!
-
My dream KI expansion . . It's only a dream
Ahh that is awesome! Thank you for the info!
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
Man I hope if that is right that they rethink that!
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
Idk about one upping GK or Fury but KI could get something similar as in a " Entrance Coaster". IDK what type of coaster it will be but it seems as if CF likes to have this done seeing as CP and Carowinds entrances are amazing. I'd love to see KI's entrance being updated.
-
2018 Construction in Coney Mall
Yaaaay!
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
It's only a matter of time until Ki gets a new grand entrance like CP or Carowinds.
-
What could 2018 bring KI
Wow it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would!
-
My dream KI expansion . . It's only a dream
When you set off from Rogers park. How did you get back to your car after? I want to do this so bad haha to hear coaster roaring would be amazing but I may get sad I am not in the park lol
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
I'd take is a step further. Have is go under or over the park entrance. Like GateKeeper or Fury. Then bring it back towards BAT.
-
2018 Construction in Coney Mall
I'd like that at Ki!!
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
^ Are you removing Invertigo? I don't think they would put the lift hill right over another coaster...but who knows?
-
2018 Construction in Coney Mall
I'd take that huge claw lookin ride haha I forget the name of those!!
-
What ride did KI make the biggest mistake in getting ride of
Antique Cars for sure!!!!
-
The Giga Speculation Thread
^^ I like that but I think that green area would be more likely to head out toward that area where SOB huge helix is and past that. Maybe back down toward to river slightly. I don't think they would wrap it around to back of the park. That's just my opinion though. That would be sweet though!!!
-
My dream KI expansion . . It's only a dream
Did you go through a canoe livery? If so what one, I'd love to canoe that and hear the coasters.
-
Kings Island should have a Winter tour like Cedar Point's Winter Chill Out
If anyone knows anyone that got tickets to CP WCO and cannot go let me know. I will buy those tickets asap! haha