Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maverick44

Banned
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Maverick44

  1. I wonder why other coaster with colored seats are fine and DB's are nasty
  2. That is true. Idk I guess I will have to just see it in real life and decide lol
  3. Agreed ^. Those cars were the best around. I can't think of a better car ride ive ever been on. It was my fav for sure. I wonder why CF doesn't keep up with BLSC. I wish the chopper still worked.
  4. Sigh. This is gonna look bad
  5. ^^ Good point
  6. They won't match the train. That would look hideous.
  7. ^^ Why do I find this hard to believe. Diamond back with black seats. I don't buy it.
  8. Polar Coaster! Lets do it!
  9. BLSC was fun when it first was around. Now that the theming is winding down and things start to not work anymore its not a good. Also whoever said it should of been in Action Zone is correct.
  10. I wish we could see what is going on!! lol
  11. @Hawaiian Coasters 325 That purple a green monstrosity up there would be awesome. I think shouldn't cut back and go around The Bat and over that area it should go farther back near FoF then head back. There is a lot less space between Banshee and The Bat then what you can actually see. I would move the entrance to the coaster in xbase and have it fly into the area you show back behind Banshee.
  12. Just sayin' man. Be more realistic and then we can have healthy discussions about it. Right now you are hey put a coaster in the parking lot so you can ride it up to the gate. haha
  13. BLSC is just so boring now. I understand its a good intermediate coaster but I could agree a steeplechase coaster would be as well. I don't see CF removing BLSC though.
  14. ^ I think the blue round area is where scrambler would be. If I had to guess. Wouldn't work since the size of the midway is not big enough. The ride is bigger then the blue spot shown.
  15. ^^ Yes!!!!!! But i'd rather get a giga first.
  16. I know you are trying but there is no chance of this. I see your putting the coaster track with supports right in the middle of the CM midway
  17. ^^ I'd love that. I was only saying that area's he had the coaster drawn in was far fetched going between BLSC and Diamondback. That's just IMO. Haha I think it will be huge but they have the land to play with and not have to cut across half the midways in the park lol
  18. Nothing has been let out yet. That I know of.
  19. Right, I understand.
  20. I just wanna throw this out there. We should be discussing things about the giga yes. But Lets be realistic. They are not going to remove Vortex. I love to see ideas and all but lets think of things that make sense!
  21. It is def needed in that area of the park. That' s for sure.
  22. The sheer scale of that coaster is huge that you have in the dark green. That's a good path for a tram/ train but we have that. I don't think so.
  23. =( I haven't been to the smokehouse in Soak City. Does anyone have pic's of it inside and outside?
  24. Sorry I can't read what you tried to write on the picture.
  25. That's just what trolls do. No stopping them.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.