Everything posted by Maverick44
-
Orion Construction Photos
They did but I can't tell what it is. It went to the sheds. Might not be coaster related.
-
Vortex Is Leaving After This Fall Season
I am sad I didn't get to ride this season. ugh totally regretting that!
-
Orion Construction Photos
Its not good ol Clifford but its bigger then the 2 we have now!
-
Orion Construction Photos
Not a very active day today folks. Maybe tomorrow? Maybe Clifford arrives soon?
-
Fellow webcam watchers.
Its weekend operations only and not till 6 on Friday.
-
Vortex Is Leaving After This Fall Season
I hope they ether leave the batwing section or the double loops so we will always remember!
-
Vortex Is Leaving After This Fall Season
I wonder if this means the days of FoF and Invertigo are numbered? Everything else is gone or will be gone. Probs not but something to think about.
-
Vortex Is Leaving After This Fall Season
I could only wish!!!!!
-
Discussing Land and Space in and around Vortex
We know I my love but I am not going to say bring in a coaster by them. All I am saying it would be nice to not have another B&M for a while. They make great coasters. I am just ready for something big by someone else. A Blitz coaster or air launched coaster by S&S. Anything by RMC.
-
Vortex Is Leaving After This Fall Season
^^ That would be so awesome if they left the boomerang (batwing) right by the path there forever.
-
Vortex Is Leaving After This Fall Season
I think today calls for this to be worn! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Vortex Is Leaving After This Fall Season
I don’t get that decision though. Maybe to make crowds big during Haunt? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Vortex Is Leaving After This Fall Season
Yeah something had to of happened to it recently. Maybe they cannot gets the parts it need any longer idk. Why wait so long into the season to say it’s leaving. This should of had a longer time to say goodbyes. Mean Streak has a longer time this just sucks I can’t make it make to ride one last time. I may be in the minority but I for 1 do not want a dive coaster at least night right now. Anything but another B&M right now. Don’t hate I just want something aggressive and intense. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Vortex Is Leaving After This Fall Season
Well this is not how I wanted to start off my Friday. This is just terrible to fathom, the first coaster I ever went upside down on is leaving. I’m kind of speechless because when I was there a few weeks ago I didn’t ride it. Now I totally regret it because I can’t make it back I time. I really hope they don’t add something generic or cookie cutter. Hopefully we can see a return of #Intamin haha sorry had to end with a joke cuz I’m sad. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Orion Construction Photos
I wonder if its more about the weight and angle more then the height.
-
Orion Construction Photos
The sun hitting that blue is mighty fine looking.
-
Orion Construction Photos
Ahhh yes the ageless questions we are all wondering lol
-
Orion Construction Photos
Kinda reminds me of Afterburn when it was first built down at Carowinds.
-
Orion Construction Photos
wow 7 that's a lot of cranes in 1 area!
-
Orion Construction Photos
I tried to google "Clifford big red crane" and got nothing.
-
Orion Construction Photos
I think they start with the bottom of the drop and work their way up while Clifford is being put together. the biggest question is where is Clifford going to primarily be when doing the lift hill. I think it will be far enough away from the break run that they can start part of that as well. So yeah its up in the air.
-
Orion Construction Photos
They will for sure need a larger crane for the next supports. the next support will be taller then those cranes can go. The Oracle has spoken lol
-
Orion Construction Photos
Yeah they won't put up any more track for the lift hill anyway. We should see the bottom the lift start soon now. @Beast Night Rider I said today right? lol It looks amazing! its already as tall if not taller then racer's lift haha
-
Orion Construction Photos
I wonder if they were already booked on a project. Also there are still workers on site. T-Bone has been moving.
-
Orion Construction Photos
I called it lol not lifting today and probs tomorrow!