Everything posted by flightoffear1996
-
CEDAR FAIR INTERESTED IN ASTROWORLD?
If thisa park is still standing after the hurricane I could see CF buying it but why. I hope they dont cause then CF may head down the same path Six Flags did.
-
Minor Update: P&G Day Photos
I like the hugh inflatables.
-
Beast Bash 2005 Info
What time do the tours end?
-
Fearfest
Fat and harry just isnt cool they need to just stay in the other part of the park.
-
Son of Beast's Record Broken?
I think speed and height do help and appeal to alot of people. After awhile when somethign taller and faster is released it will just be a junk ride. If you want the coaster to last you need great airtime and some wicked turns.
-
PKI to give free admission
I think its any day. Yea Boddah I guess your right but I dont see alot of people taking advantage of this. They are busy enough trying to keep people from looting what they do have and trying to rebuild their lives.
-
Fearfest Attractions Released
I think they need to make Scooby Doo a haunted thing like they had PT way back when.
-
PKI to give free admission
I think its good and all but I mean how good is it really with most of the paramount parks being no way near the distar area.
-
Random Pkd Pictures
^ I thought it was 2 or 3. Anyway yea if I saw that I would have kicked you out of hte park and fined you to fix it.
-
Random Pkd Pictures
Dont do it cause you wont get in trouble. Dont do it because its not right.
-
new ride suggestions
This is the real order: Mega- 100-199 Hyper 200-299 Giga 300-399 Strata- 400-499 And yes SOB is a hyper coaster.
-
Son of Beast's Record Broken?
That is the problem that PKI needs to keep the theming they have working.
-
new ride suggestions
You can call 400 tera also.
-
Son of Beast's Record Broken?
You never know what the park has in store for us however. I mean look at that 50 million they spent in Action Zone over a periord of 2 years. We may see that again even though I really doubt it. Paramount has something good about PKI with all the theming and lets hope they can take it to the next level.
-
Video Shoot Sept 28th and 29th!
Yea that is what the email from Kings Island had said today.
-
Son of Beast's Record Broken?
Yes Voyage will be a great ride probaly better than all of PKI"s woodens put together but SFGDV is supposed to be betting the height record and or lenght record PKI curuntly holds.
-
new ride suggestions
A floorless coaster whould a sweet mix into the park but I dont see them ever getting a B&M. I would like to see like a 50 million dollar ride and have it somewhere along to lines of Mummy Revenage.
-
Son of Beast's Record Broken?
Did they annoce the ride yet?
-
PKI's Ski Resort
You can always make hills.
-
Video Shoot Sept 28th and 29th!
Wow that is sweet I think I might go.
-
Random Pkd Pictures
No wonder why your guys rides are crap they have to pay to keep them clean and good looking.
-
Question about crowds at FearFest
What time does the park open on Fridays?
-
PKIC Layout Suggestions
I would like to see lighter colors on the forums and I loved that scrolling Banner or maybe you could make like 10 banners and and have them random.
-
Question about crowds at FearFest
They don't have any fearfest things open at all on Sundays? Thats a crock. Are you aloud to take pics while your on the fearfest rides and what not? I went every weekend last year for fearfest and the best day with a crowd of like 5000 was when it was like 40 and pouring down rain the entire time but I had a blast.
-
Photo Gallery Orginization
I really wish it had sub ablums for the each one of the rides but I dont think coopermine can do that.