Everything posted by flightoffear1996
-
New Skyline
I will go to any Skyline or any food place for that matter that I am near.
-
New Skyline
I didnt go in it but why do they keep adding like 2 of the smae restraunts?
-
New Skyline
I'm surprized no one has said anythign about this yet but the park has taken out that old burrito place on IE street and has added a new skyline.
-
I have two questions.
Yea IM getting Wild along with preordering some XBOX360 stuff. Any how No Limits is sweet but if you want to be Respected in the NO Limits coomunity you better practice alot. For No Limits if you dont have a credit card you can pay with a money order or check by mail
-
10/22/2005
For some reason they left a train go about 5 or 6 times empty on the track.
-
10/22/2005
It seemed to me liked they only had one train running on A.E. but I have no idea.
-
FearFest Trip Report: 10/22
All it is like 10 secodns of a small pathway.
-
10/22/2005
It was an accident
-
10/22/2005
Well today it was as crowded as I thought it would have been. We arrived at the park about 6:00 PM The first thing we did was Adventure Express this was only abnout a 5 minute wait even though they were only running one train. I still dont get why they take trains off the coasters towards the end of the season. Next thing we did was the monster which had a one cycle wait. I still think this is one of the best flat rides in the entire the park. Then we went to that R.L. Stines Fearstreet to get a fast pass. By this time we deicded to get in line for Physo Path since it would be opening in about 20 minutes. Well now I wish we would have gotten in line for something else early because this you just walk in as a big line and the line moves very fast. After that we had some time to burn because we didnt feel like waiting in the huge lines for the hanunted house cause the one were you ride the train was about 2.5-3 hours long? And the maze of madness line was down by the arcade. So we went and did the Clown one which was pretty good I thought but they needed a few more actors. We went over to Face/Off and rode in the the front seat that wsa the best thing ever! We were goig to ride Deliruim and it was a full line so we didnt ride cause it dont even swing all the way anymore. We walked threw that one pathway by Sling Shot it was full of fog and we got scared by one of those people that slide on their knee and those chain saw guys. Next we headed over to try that fun house express. Meh it was all right for being in the motion sim thing but it still sucked. Then we rode The Racer and a few other coasters. After that it was time to go get on R.L. Stines Fear Street. We had those fast passes thing and as we were walking around the line the line started to boo us and yell things at us. I was glad to get out of there. R.L. Stine's Fear Street was bascily your average haunted house but I dont under statnd why the dont make these things like 20 minutes long like a real haunted house. By that time it was about 11:30 so we headed over to ride The Beast. It was about 30 minute wait. We rode this thing in the front seat it seemed like it was going like 90. I dont know if it was just because it was cold, at night, and being in the front seat but it was moving quick. It was the best Beast ride I had ever had in my entire life. By the time we got off the park was closed and we headed home.
-
10/22/2005
Well today it was as crowded as I thought it would have been. We arrived at the park about 6:00 PM The first thing we did was Adventure Express this was only abnout a 5 minute wait even though they were only running one train. I still dont get why they take trains off the coasters towards the end of the season. Next thing we did was the monster which had a one cycle wait. I still think this is one of the best flat rides in the entire the park. Then we went to that R.L. Stines Fearstreet to get a fast pass. By this time we deicded to get in line for Physo Path since it would be opening in about 20 minutes. Well now I wish we would have gotten in line for something else early because this you just walk in as a big line and the line moves very fast. After that we had some time to burn because we didnt feel like waiting in the huge lines for the hanunted house cause the one were you ride the train was about 2.5-3 hours long? And the maze of madness line was down by the arcade. So we went and did the Clown one which was pretty good I thought but they needed a few more actors. We went over to Face/Off and rode in the the front seat that wsa the best thing ever! We were goig to ride Deliruim and it was a full line so we didnt ride cause it dont even swing all the way anymore. We walked threw that one pathway by Sling Shot it was full of fog and we got scared by one of those people that slide on their knee and those chain saw guys. Next we headed over to try that fun house express. Meh it was all right for being in the motion sim thing but it still sucked. Then we rode The Racer and a few other coasters. After that it was time to go get on R.L. Stines Fear Street. We had those fast passes thing and as we were walking around the line the line started to boo us and yell things at us. I was glad to get out of there. R.L. Stine's Fear Street was bascily your average haunted house but I dont under statnd why the dont make these things like 20 minutes long like a real haunted house. By that time it was about 11:30 so we headed over to ride The Beast. It was about 30 minute wait. We rode this thing in the front seat it seemed like it was going like 90. I dont know if it was just because it was cold, at night, and being in the front seat but it was moving quick. It was the best Beast ride I had ever had in my entire life. By the time we got off the park was closed and we headed home.
-
Keton Kove
I only rode it a few times but I'm really not sure if you got really wet or not.
-
Kings Island
If it rains I think ill go if its sunny I think I will stay home.
-
Vortex Contruction Pics
I did a seach for them on google and yahoo but I have not be able to find anything.
-
Vortex Contruction Pics
You never know someone might have some pics somewhere we can only hope.
-
Arrow v.s. B&M 1993
Yea that first drop is a killer in the back.
-
Kingda Ka or Top Thrill DRagster?
Yea thats true but Im sure it would lessen the airtime. Plus Storm Runner is an entire different kind of ride. And why is this is PKI polls?
-
Kingda Ka or Top Thrill DRagster?
Looks Kinda Ka has the edge but thrilling TTD has the edge becaues it has the lapbars.
-
Winterfest is Back!
I dont think any of the rides would be open because if it gets to cold they wont be able to run right and ICE could form on the breaks of anythign and that might be a problem. LOL
-
Fearfest Oct 22
If some people would go that I know I would be happy to meet you guys up there.
-
Land Of Illusion
Man that is alot of money for a hanunted house but when you dont half to stand in a long lines it sometimes seems worth it. I think that looks pretty fun but $10 for one attarcation seems a little steep. They need to charge liek 15 bucks for all of the and then I would think I would go.
-
Dropzones Breaking System.
How cool whould that be though if it did get peoples coins and what not.Think how rich you could be!
-
10/14
You should have talked to your crew and tell them to pick up the pace! LOL! I didnt even really bother riding it when all the other lines for the rides were so short.
-
Favorite Launch
Yea you forgot the 9.8 m/s squared. The IJST launch is fun but the LIMs are no way near the best. The best have got to be the Air Launced.
-
Favorite Launch
You guys are just all PKI peeps and need to expand your horizons. PKI isnt the best in everything if anything beside the kids area.
-
Favorite Launch
I like the Air Launch even though I have never been on one but the seem to have the fastest accelration.