Everything posted by spooky21
-
What will replace Dinos Alive?
Monster Trucks would be great, they were awesome at CP. Plenty of activities for kids and adults plus the rides on them. Just cause you don't like something doesn't mean that it's "trashy"
-
Orion Construction Photos
not really it's much smaller, but they could make something out of it rather than using it for what 4 weeks out of the year? Seems more profitable that way
-
Orion Construction Photos
what if they take the CHAOS building and put different dining options in there with restrooms? Kind of like Festhaus?
-
Orion Construction Photos
tracks going up!
-
Orion Construction Photos
lifting track now. Edit: track is now off the trailer.
-
Vortex Removal Updates
Diamondback cam is back up not sure if anyone knew. It's also focusing on a new spot.
-
Orion Construction Photos
People are really underestimating how hard this turn is gonna snap to the right, Imagine the right hand 180 going into Vortex's mid course but probably 4x the force.
-
Webcam Outage Discussion
Sounds like a park problem and not mine. I highly doubt they are without security cams.
-
Webcam Outage Discussion
Ya cause webcams are the priority with haunt tear down into winter fest setup. Not to mention them building their biggest investment in history and also removing one of their most historic coasters, ya I'm sure the webcams are a bigger priority.
-
Orion Construction Photos
They would walk up the lift hill and tell you to put your drone away
-
Webcam Outage Discussion
Anyone else think it's kind of sad but funny that the best shots we have gotten are from a "unauthorized" source? Also I feel like they created the most hype yet... Either way though this thing looks like a monster.
-
Orion Construction Photos
Just curious on what faa or local laws would be broke? I thought it was under 400ft and not above crowds? Also off park property of course.
-
Orion Construction Photos
Definitely the best shots we have gotten so far.
-
Flight of Fear the good bad and the ugly
Love it! The rapid transitions remind me a lot of RMC in a way.
-
Vortex Is Leaving After This Fall Season
With shaggys rep around here and seeing what he posts I trust his info
-
Orion Construction Photos
- Orion Construction Photos
I get where your coming from thinking it would save on money. However they will more than likely be cutting it into pieces like Firehawk.- Future multi launch coaster
RMC or a Multi Launch would be amazing. I would love an Intamin blitz but I want something that eats the line and is more reliable. I'm thinking Mack is our best bet but they are pricey aren't they?- Webcam Outage Discussion
Exactly but let's move on please. Were here for webcams I guess? Not drones lol- Webcam Outage Discussion
Very well done on that explanation. Like I said it was an "if" anyway. I'm not in the majority that can't wait for webcams to be back. Is there anyway I could pm you with some questions regarding on what I was wrong on? Also have some other questions. Going to the park tomorrow though, looking forward to seeing the size of this thing. Did anyone ever find a link for the channel 9 chopper footage?- Webcam Outage Discussion
Where did I say I would be on their property??? And trespassing in the air ya good luck with that. Does that mean your trespassing in the air too? I really am done with you. Your points are silly and you take this webcam thing too serious.- Webcam Outage Discussion
FAA states drones can fly up to 400ft, just not over large crowds. Last I checked there isn't crowds in the forest.- Webcam Outage Discussion
When did I say I wasn't following the parks policy? So flying a plane over the park is all fine and dandy, but Lord forgive if I'm 1000ft off the parks property getting pics for myself and not here? If that's the case why are the parking lot pics when the park is closed allowed? Edit: also said "if" I wanted pics so clearly you don't get the point and can't read.- Webcam Outage Discussion
Not at all. I have a drone if I need pics for myself. I'm not an entitled enthusiast sorry but not sorry. I'm just curious though, if your so concerned about the cams why not direct that at the park? Instead of ya know clogging up this forum? My thoughts are that maybe for the lift and drop they don't want the cams up? Maybe it's a concern with safety after the YK incident? Could be wrong but don't really care. I'm done debating with you guys about this it's silly. Do you freak out on Walmart if their cams are off too? Does KI owe us an explanation for the removal of coasters too? Didn't think so....- Webcam Outage Discussion
Or maybe we could quit *****ing about it and let the park speak when and if they're ready?? - Orion Construction Photos