Everything posted by decyferite
-
Decoding 2020
This may be far out left field, but with the track (I'm not familiar with the intricacies of track type) could it be an inverted giga? Or is this not possible?
-
Decoding 2020
I think it's more there hasn't been that much coming out the last couple of days, but it's hard to tell
-
Haunt 2019 Discussion
This will be our first year going to the Haunt. Any tips or FYIs while we are going?
-
Decoding 2020
Thank you, not sure why my upload didnt work
-
Decoding 2020
Indiana but close enough lol
-
Decoding 2020
Trying to keep it related, I work in a call center and after days like today my mood goes a little south in the optimism department lol
-
Decoding 2020
gunmetal-gray.webp
-
Decoding 2020
Exactly, I want to feel depression when I ride it lol Seriously though, I like gunmetal and black
-
Decoding 2020
I hope they don't paint it
-
Decoding 2020
I like the clamshell, but it's more of a if I see the coaster has a clamsell I know I can ride... My size prevents some restraint systems. SV is the big one for me here. Was thinking about something, I'm probably wrong but did Racer ever have buzz bars? For some reason in my mind I thought it did
-
Decoding 2020
Would assume it means we are close to Vertical construction then... Didnt see that but came across this in another sub reddit
-
The Flat Ride Speculation Thread
I just wish they would give it the paint job at least, it is looking pretty ragged atm and it needs something to spruce it up... Either give it some attention or let it go. Just sayin'
-
Red versus blue
Anyone know of a similar app for Android?
-
Decoding 2020
Nah, Small scale Stratas
-
Decoding 2020
Was it because of the noise on the drop? If so they addressed that by putting sand in the box part of the track. From my understanding they put sand in the rails now to fix this issue? If I'm wrong someone please correct me.
-
Trip Report, 7/28-29
I got Walk of shamed of FoF for the first time this year too, but 2 weeks before I didn't have an issue and haven't gained any weight, so I dunno... For myself, I've been testing a theory, but I've found if I try to sit on the right side I end up getting WOSed. Left side no issue... Found this to be true on MT. Haven't had a chance to test on Steel Vengeance yet, but first time trying to ride resulted in WOS from the right seat
-
Which Giga name will be coming to Kings Island
It stops/dies at the bottom of a second lift hill and after 3 days rises again?
-
Decoding 2020
At this point, who knows what the acronym stands for... We will find out soon enough
-
First Roller Coaster Ride
Both my kids first was The Legend at Holiday World... My daughter has been terrified of coasters for the most part since, until this year. My son on the other hand has been a fan no matter how big they are lol
-
Newly Themed Area?
I have a feeling with the new addition, Xbase is going to get an expansion with more over in that area. Action Zone feels really... odd. I agree with completely re-themeing that area and do like the Dark Forest idea... If that were the case, could be get some shade?
-
The Flat Ride Speculation Thread
I wouldn't be sad to see it go, but it's my personal opinion. I cant fit on the ride comfortably with the small trains and OTS restraints. If they swapped out the OTS for something similar to what FoF has now, and gave it a repaint which after seeing it the last time we went to the park it is in dire need of, I'd be okay with it staying. Maybe because it's one of my favorite rides at WDW, not that its thrilling or anything it's just a cool concept, but I'd love to see something like the Peoplemover from Magic Kingdom, at KI. Have it run through the entire park as a kind of tour.
-
What comes after the 2020 Giga?
I think an Intamin Blitz would be awesome in the park
-
Decoding 2020
I think it's safe to assume at this point it will be X Base theming and feel it will be tied in closely with FoF.
-
Dollar Days 2019?
Any word on if and when they are bringing it back this year?
-
Decoding 2020
I nominate you as my hero for the day. THANK YOU!