Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

screamingnight

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by screamingnight

  1. It is going to be a one of a kind family ride. A spinning wild mouse has already been created
  2. POLL POLL POLL!
  3. I hate them all!!! Destroy them or demolish them!!!
  4. screamingnight replied to Shman's topic in Kings Island
    What is that called? ^^^^^^^^^
  5. I hope it is a dive machine becuase PKI needs to build something for thrill seeker not just snottly little brats.
  6. Flight of Fear becuase it the launch is really intense. Plus the lap bras give you the extreme freedom for a looping coaster.
  7. could six flgas ever buy paramount parks? They could do some great things with it.
  8. How about a another stand up coaster that shadders all of Riddler`s Revenge records? That is 185 feet tall and speeds of 70 m.p.h. That is longer than Riddlers revenge maybe long as Son of Beast with 8 inversions and maybe call it King Cobra`s Revenge. Or Flight of Fear: Mission 2
  9. That`s sad. Makes me wanna cry. (I know I`m a wimp.)
  10. I have got one question. What is the roughest coaster in the world?
  11. Personally I like sidewinders.
  12. Wow it must of been a fun trip. Can anyone tell me when the best time to go to Cedar Point when it is not crowded?
  13. Thank you for pointing that out.
  14. Could they ever use the same kind of trains as fof has? Would that improve the ride and the roughness?
  15. Thanks everyone for voting.
  16. If the one that you like that is not on here just vote "other"
  17. I hope they were not your own! No way! Only sick and weird sickos do that! I just dont understand why people litter in the park when there are alot of trashcans. I mean how hard is it just to put something in a trash can?
  18. I found brown stain uderwear at the exit of Flight of Fear. (yeah I know gross!)
  19. FoF

    screamingnight replied to screamingnight's topic in KI Polls
    Hope you guys enjoyed my poll!
  20. FoF

    screamingnight posted a topic in KI Polls
    Here is another poll!
  21. It would make me much happier if they removed both of them because hb and nick central is just a big watse of money! They could build a huge cool coaster if they took down hb and nick central!
  22. Okay i went to pki yesterday and the last ride I rode was fof. Every time I ride fof I ride in the very back because I used to think it was faster. WRONG! I decided to ride in the front seat because i never rode it in the front seat before. So i got into my seat pulled down my lapbar and but on my seatbelt. The lady said all clear and it felt like I was going 70 mph! Also the people before us that launched off it makes new noises during launching! If you ride fof make sure you get into the front seat!
  23. awesome pic of The Bat!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.