Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

screamingnight

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by screamingnight

  1. You have 2 tats at 14? I thought you had be 18 to have a tat? Your still a kid. Some shops will do it. Most shops wont do it. I got mine at a place called Aloha Tattoos and they are very clean and professional. ut I cant get any more till Im 16.
  2. You got stuck on The Beast you lose a turn.
  3. if pki did paint The Racer would it look like this? http://rcdb.com/ig1174.htm?picture=5
  4. I do but I cant figure out how to post them.
  5. When I`m 16 Im getting a large snake tattoo on my leg. Im only 14 now and only have 2 tattoos.
  6. I wish I had some coaster ink. I am going to be a professional tattoo artist and piercer. The only tattoos I have are a fear tattoo and a skull and wings tattoo.
  7. I wish they would change the handles on Vortex. Maybe they could change them like the ones on Viper at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
  8. i never been on a flyer or a b and m what are they like?
  9. screamingnight posted a topic in Kings Island
    Will The Racer ever have a new paint job? Becuase it needs one it looks all ugly.
  10. u might be a pki addict if you dream about pki!!!
  11. I hope pki gets something great ride in 2007. If you ask me they just wasted money on italian job stunt track. They are do good with family rides its just they need soemthing NEW for thrill seekers!
  12. screamingnight replied to Radd's topic in Kings Island
    yes the sob is still the tallest wooden coaster. i agree with you. i wish people would stop whining. it is not as bad as the crystal beach cyclone.
  13. i cant wait till next year
  14. screamingnight replied to Radd's topic in Kings Island
    that site is just a big pile of bs.
  15. I know it would never hapen but I would like to see a strata coaster! maybe one that can break kingda ka`s record.
  16. only dumb people think that!
  17. let me know
  18. I hope pki gets something that is not pointless like nick universe.
  19. I had a crazy dream that Vortex had NO restraints! Everyone was safe but me and I fell out on the second loop then I woke up.
  20. good one! i'm guilty... while on the lift i call the forward train losers!
  21. You might be a pki addict of you buy a beast postcard and wite on it "having fun wish i were here" then send it to yourself! GUILTY!!!
  22. i would like to see station photos and pictures of the restraints. (im weird)
  23. i was joking about the name mini kingda ka. rcdb sometimes does not update their site so i was wondering if anybody knew the name before rcdb did. you dont have to make me feel so stupid everytime i have a question.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.