Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

screamingnight

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by screamingnight

  1. I was asking if anbody had some Vortex pics.
  2. I would like to see a Batman type inverted coaster but call it Phantom! I know this topic is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Does anyone have any Vortex contruction pictures that I could see.
  4. Should I stop making polls? (be honest)
  5. Longer because I watched a video of it.
  6. I make too many polls!
  7. I think they charge $40 for all of it. I have been through the trail and Killer Klowns they are scary!!!
  8. I respect your opinion. Oh by the way I love your avatar where did you get it?
  9. Sure http://www.thelandofillusion.com/ Directions are in there.
  10. What is your favorite haunt at the Land Of Illusion?
  11. I dont believe FOF has ever had its track remodified. Legedn Rider, is RCCA defuncnt now? I could of swarn 2 years ago right after the corkscrew you went to a 90o angle.
  12. What are you talking about?
  13. I know they won`t build a B&M coaster but intamin maybe. Drop Zone was built by Intamin. LIke you said it ownt be happening soon. It would be cool if it was 2006 or 2007 but I doubt it.
  14. 50% of those games are luck. But they really cool. I love the geuss the weight one bacause they always get it wrong and I get a prize.
  15. I really liked Psycho Path!!!!
  16. Okay I went to the travel channel pov vidoes like I always do and it said the page is no longer here! That made me so angry because I liked those vidoes and they are not there anymore. Anybody know where I could get some great pov vidoes with quicktime or windows media format?
  17. I never saw Vortex have that kind of line!!!
  18. PKI NEEDS a thrill ride. They need to stop building rides for snottly little brats and build something huge!!! :cough: strata coaster :cough:
  19. You might be a PKI addict if you tell The Beast I LOve You while going up the first hill. (I know I`m weird.)
  20. . I enjoy the ride but I ment to relocate it. Maybe right beside the FOF building so it can seem like when you are at the tallest point it will seem like you are going to hit the building when you come down.
  21. I hope it not to rough like SOB. I cant wait for the 90 degree banking. I know fof had a 90 degree banking at the very end after the corkscrew but i geuss they remodeled the track a little.
  22. To me Delrium is a piece of s***. It breaks down half of the time. I hate SOB because it so rough and painful. The Beast is smooth and not painful. They should take down Delrium.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.