Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TH13TEEN

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TH13TEEN

  1. TH13TEEN replied to welchce's topic in Kings Island
    I like The Beast as it is.
  2. I would like it to be Red, and then Orange in the middle, and then Yellow in the back that would be cool. Kind of a vintage beast thing going. Yeah
  3. I would like it to be Red, and then Orange in the middle, and then Yellow in the back that would be cool.
  4. You know, I noticed that too a while back, but I had kinda forgotten about it. It's very cool.
  5. Does Anyone have some news on Drop Zone? I don't have the time to go to Kings Island .
  6. Do you have a picture?
  7. 6/26/07 Firehawk was having some prombloms, with station 2 and was shut Down around 5:00. It may have a longer line. it was 20min. with two stations but with one it was around 45 min. to 60 min.
  8. LOL
  9. D-Rider makes a great point you guys. In case you dont know, beast did have 4 row cars but soon after was changed to 3. The 4 row cars basically was tearing the track apart in simple terms. What do you mean by, taring up the track?
  10. Delirium I think is better, and Delirium still goes the same height they, slowed down how fast it takes to get to its max hight. Beleive me.
  11. The only good thing about happy days dinner is, the french Fries in my opinion.
  12. My mom won't let me ride Drop Zone anyone more, after she herd of the accident.
  13. you caught me I herd This guy say it at my school last year
  14. your write
  15. They did not build Drop Zone at KD in 2001, they built it in 2003.
  16. I can't see people but it is running
  17. Drop Zone is in the middle of the tower http://www.centralmediaserver.com/wcpo/webcams/56-09-01.jpg look closely
  18. correct Drop Zone is back up a running see for your self http://www.centralmediaserver.com/wcpo/webcams/56-09-01.jpg
  19. I ment if you got some pictures
  20. TH13TEEN posted a topic in Kings Island
    Drop Zone is up look at ther webcam http://www.centralmediaserver.com/wcpo/webcams/56-09-01.jpg
  21. It has almost been a year
  22. Do you have pics
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.