Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jamesv7

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jamesv7

  1. I was told by management that Panda Express: would be open mid June.
  2. me and my wife waited 4.5 hours for SOB.
  3. Jamesv7 replied to SPYDER479's topic in Rumors
    I didn't remember padding on the bottom of the seats
  4. Jamesv7 replied to SPYDER479's topic in Rumors
    I rode Vortex Saturday and it was a great ride. the new padding and belt was a + for my daughter she would not ride it 2 years ago because of the ear banging but now it didn't happen
  5. The gas prices will not change the amount of trips I take to the park because I'm maybe 10 minuets away.
  6. I think this is new. there was know lights on FOF just little lights to look like stars
  7. I think this is new. there was know lights on FOF just little lights to look like stars
  8. Yes the cups are smaller but still a good deal and the bubba gump beer glass was $8 something but refills were same ass a large beer.
  9. I applode you for that.
  10. They where also doing it at the group sales windows. The guy in front of me did and I got my parking pass there.
  11. I think the best way for KI to handle this is to charge the $35 for the parking pass and $10 for each extra parking pass on the family pass program
  12. Jamesv7 replied to Jasper's topic in KI Polls
    Me and my family will be there Saturday. We can't wait we haven't been to the park since 05.
  13. I can't wait to ride it. Firehawk looks like it will be a great ride.
  14. In 2005 they let my wife use my pass for parking. We called them and they sed it would be fine. Just call and ask.
  15. only KI passes this year for the family money is to short with truck payment and mortgage payment.
  16. Jamesv7 replied to a post in a topic in Kings Island
    I was there that day and I found out that snow hurts when you are traveling a 50+ MPH.
  17. that was great to see. takes me back to the good old days of being a kid. think of how big and heavy that camera was.
  18. I wish we still had King Cobra
  19. I hope the whether is good. I've been there on opening day riding Vortex in the snow and it sucked.
  20. Jamesv7 replied to Hank's topic in Rumors
    having Coke in the park is ok but they need to lower the beer prices
  21. thanks I was trying to figure it out
  22. Do you exit the train to the center platform?
  23. looks good can't wait to see it on opening day
  24. Didn't they try Chinese food before and it didn't go well
  25. I would love to see more construction pics of Vortex
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.