Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jamesv7

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jamesv7

  1. The one thing I would change is the price of food in the park.
  2. How did they not see that coming?
  3. That is a great idea butcher. I would love to see that + a hard back book they could sell with more detail and pictures.
  4. did they put [RED RACER & BLUE RACER] back on the trains?
  5. Pull the movie stones out and put in picture stones of historical moments at Kings Island
  6. you all can get your map fix in a few days so calm down.
  7. I think it is an S-turn but I could be wrong
  8. Jamesv7 replied to Steveo3631's topic in Kings Island
    I was going to change it so people don't mix us up.
  9. Jamesv7 replied to Steveo3631's topic in Kings Island
    Sorry about all of this I was going on info from a soars that I thought was reliable. I would like to change to change my screen name but don't no how.
  10. Jamesv7 replied to Steveo3631's topic in Kings Island
    I think CP did the same thing with there big Woodie didn't they
  11. Jamesv7 replied to Steveo3631's topic in Kings Island
    They need trains to test the redesign of the track+ these trains were cheep by comparison. PTC will not just put trains on a track they like to create trains for the ride
  12. Jamesv7 replied to Steveo3631's topic in Kings Island
    I want to see it running to but give it the attention it needs not just put a band-aid on it and start running.
  13. Jamesv7 replied to Steveo3631's topic in Kings Island
    yea lets see how many people they can put in the hospital with them.
  14. Jamesv7 replied to Steveo3631's topic in Kings Island
    First off why beat the crap out of you guest when you can take the time and do it right + it is KIC not PKIC learn it .
  15. true but it's not that hard + I think it would make the ride alot better. my wife is 5ft 5 and hurts her head.
  16. Jamesv7 replied to Steveo3631's topic in Kings Island
    Yes they are trying to make it a great ride but they also have to test the new design. I wold love to see them test the ride for one year with g trains then put PTC trains on it for comfort.
  17. You should be able to figure out how to lock the belt. It's not rocket science
  18. Jamesv7 replied to Steveo3631's topic in Kings Island
    why would they buy crap trains to put on a rough track to improve the ride.
  19. actually I would like to see a restraint like FOF. The shoulder harness is bad for smaller people because it hurts there head.
  20. I do agree of the harness to seat belt but not the lap belt.
  21. Jamesv7 replied to Steveo3631's topic in Kings Island
    I think KI will use the G trains for testing after the re-design. I don't think they will open SOB this year. I think they will put PTC trains on it in 08.
  22. I'm sorry but this seatbelt thing is going to far. Do you remember when the seat belts actually did something for you on a coaster. sorry I am old school.
  23. KI has so much room to grow so you no CP will put something crazy in the park
  24. I will go to. I love the park don't get me wrong but I think Paramount could of done better. They had good ideas but they didn't grow like they could of. + we already have are family passes and me and my daughters can't Waite to ride Firehawk.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.