Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TheRickster

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheRickster

  1. Vekoma has changed a ton of things for their next few coaster fleets. They have a ttd train knockoff now (i think they couldve did ALOT better in the looks department) but the way its built and the new track is suppose to be awesome.
  2. eh think of your own name. I say 007 liscense to thrill is a GREAT coaster name (even tho it was the 3d movie its better for a coaster) for a gig or even bigger hehe. Playing the music in the line. Maby even a rocket coaster and the car's would look like the good ole aston martin. Maby have a walkthru in the line that you are getting ready to test some kinda of new launching techknowledgy for q labortories hehe.
  3. I believe it was there when they bought it then they drained it up or it did it itsself when they built The Bat. You can see water all around that area on the old map's of the park.
  4. ME! w00t just got my job beast crew 2004!!!!!! Off to PKIUniversity!
  5. Wasnt chang at KK the last stand up built since 00 or 01? Only a couple parks are gonna be getting anymore standup's. PKI has better styles to invest in.
  6. Hope someone gets my anti s&s joke.
  7. Im 5'11 and like 270. I got on it ok...... Took a knee drop to get the belt snapped but I had 1 click heh. I just barly need a knee drop for 2nd clicks on racer and beast 2 if that gives you any idea. SOB barly 1.
  8. Probly rehab.
  9. Hypersonic 4d?
  10. I think FOF has the best. Maby take it even farther then that tho. I love paranormal ufo stuff. Just like the idea for a whole sci-fi fantasy themed area I had a few months ago.
  11. The boomerang's are cool and so are the inverted boomerang's but thats about it (every park should have one and pretty much does). Borg does look awesome though. Does anyone know if itll have the same layout as Stealth or if its being tweaked? If its being tweaked who's doing the tweaking?
  12. I like sitting in the brick area by The Vortex anything that can keep me around coasters with shade is a plus in my book! (not to mention giving some lovin to the small footer hanging out)
  13. I miss everything
  14. ^ then whats up with tomb raider and bubba gumps? and them possible rethemeing top gun and ae?
  15. The way everyone is talking about this it sounds like it would easily be considered racist agaisnt native american's so id say thatd be a pretty big reason they removed them. But im sure theyed be falling apart even more now if they didnt.
  16. TheRickster replied to chaos's topic in KI Polls
    Steel Beast tallest fastest and only looping strata coaster. :-p OR Mom of beast the biggest B!tch of them all.
  17. The one in coney mall towards the end of the season had people with the company doing it. Maby testing it to show pki that it would be worth putting in? They said that they were from the company that makes em though and they had the white shirts on. Man they really wanted us to play that game lol.
  18. Nope ive been on it when they havnt played it before. I always listen for it to.
  19. It doesnt say it all the time just sometimes. The chainhill also says it sometimes.
  20. MTV was there with newlyweds. DIY was also there (show airs in january?) on a behind the scenes look on how to clean amusementpark.
  21. TheRickster replied to TheRickster's topic in Kings Island
    I got it a couple days ago actually just know thought to reply on it.
  22. TheRickster replied to TheRickster's topic in Kings Island
    i had choice between amazon.com and best buy. I picked bestbuy.
  23. TheRickster replied to monkeyman's topic in KI Polls
    They are really changing stealth though. It should be alot better then the old version.
  24. TheRickster posted a topic in Kings Island
    I won a 25 doller gift certificate from the pki surveys yay!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.