Everything posted by Beast1979
-
What was the first roller coaster youve ridden?
Barnstormer @ Walt Disney World. I was 3 years old, it was my favorite ride there.
-
Screamscape report shows 2008 park map
^All that's going to do is get you suspended
-
Screamscape report shows 2008 park map
That was random
-
Screamscape report shows 2008 park map
I hope they update Kings Islands new map on the website soon...
-
Screamscape report shows 2008 park map
^People do that, just ignore them
-
Screamscape report shows 2008 park map
I don't know, you look pretty shifty...
-
2008 Season Tidbits from Under the Black Hat
^Who is he?
-
2008 Season Tidbits from Under the Black Hat
^Hey, I thought you were gone!
-
2008 Season Tidbits from Under the Black Hat
^How is that?
-
2008 Season Tidbits from Under the Black Hat
I don't beleive any of it. (I'm Playing Along!)
-
Screamscape report shows 2008 park map
I am Beast1979. Dip n' Dots guy is a member of the forums of which I happen to be a member of also.
-
Screamscape report shows 2008 park map
Me?
-
2008 Season Tidbits from Under the Black Hat
^That would be Hilarious. And VERY SCARY! But, If Cedar Fair thinks that the New Steel Will get more ridership than The Beast does, Than I can see CF doing that.
-
Screamscape report shows 2008 park map
^Danget! I want an X-Base bathroom Right now! (Not to sound like a 3 year old!)
-
2008 Season Tidbits from Under the Black Hat
Dip n' Dots: Tell me something Rediculous, (A Predicted Accident killing 20 Riders) And I'll ignore it. Tell me something Beleivable, (The Beast being Replaced by a steel) And I'll Beleive it.
-
Kings Island Run
Which hill? theres like 10 of em!
-
Screamscape report shows 2008 park map
Is there at least a Bathroom?!
-
2008 Season Tidbits from Under the Black Hat
I don't beleive any of it. Exept the part about Cedar Fair Taking out The Beast to make way for a new Steel. ^No Seriously, I Really Beleive that!)
-
2008 Season Tidbits from Under the Black Hat
^you know what, ease up man. If you want to insult the guy, (which I do not support in the first place), do it over PM. I don't want to listen to someone insult someone else because they have a bad rep.
-
KICentral Takes You Back To 1972
To make way for the 2009 B&M.
-
2008 Season Tidbits from Under the Black Hat
^Ohh, he's teasing you. Ignore him. (If you're interested, the Cabana Lady is supposed to be the Water park Equivelent of the Dip n' Dots Guy)
-
Which Will Happen First?
I considered them before I decided ACE BTW that would be an awesome topic Idea. Just keep on asking what would happen first. ______ or ________
-
Kings Island Run
I believe last year they took the mantinence roads sometimes, And they would section of midways in other areas. I remember that when they posted the Route I was so ****ed when I knew I couldn't go.
-
Oil Today Closed at $101.01
^Nahh, sell you're Ex's.
-
2008 Season Tidbits from Under the Black Hat
^mmmk. Next time I go I'll have to be a little more recorsefull