Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aves

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aves

  1. That would work!
  2. Sure, we have tons of it.
  3. Thunder Road.
  4. No, I'm Serious! I've never heared of them.
  5. Aves replied to BavarianBeatle's topic in Kings Island
    I have Always loved Intamin, but KI is allergic.
  6. And they removed Cobra for Delerium! Seriously, I've never heard of Drop Zone, Face/Off, Top Gun, or the Outer Limits!
  7. Ugh, your both wrong! It's for a new Happy Day Dinner that's interlocking with the SOB's Support structure. And, what is 800,000 ft compared to 1,000,000?
  8. KI isn't becomeing anybody's flagship park anytime soon. Unless we can rely on "Bush Gardens Ohio"!
  9. Go get a Picture! I'll beleive it when I see it! Yes, when KI looks normal people think somethings wrong!
  10. I always start out on Face/Off. And when I find out the line is to long I head over to TG.
  11. Aves replied to Dvo's topic in Rumors
    It's ok Nick, it's probably just some 16 year old kid who just got done working his first season at the park and thinks he knows it all now. Chances are he just heard a rumor and took it for fact. Isn't that what allways happens? Misenterprentation. i just can't stand people who act like they know it all, but don't know squat! They sound Stupid!
  12. I would Love to see IJST removed and it go where it was.
  13. People always tend to think that if we don't get something 300ft and 80mph than we are being exluded. Just wait and see...
  14. O.K., now that we've all talked about our experiences with Theme Park Stalkers, Can we get back on the origional topic?
  15. Aves replied to Dvo's topic in Rumors
    Why is it that the recaR has consistantly shorter lines? Or less people in the trains? Are you kidding? Every single time I've ridden The Racer, recaR has either a line out of the main station or a two-to-three train wait inside the station. Wow, everyone sees it different!
  16. ^ Yea. The part where you almost hit that suport when you hit the brakes really adds to it! It does kinda' hurt, though.
  17. Aves replied to BavarianBeatle's topic in Kings Island
    ^ Yes, yet CP wen't the way of the Intamin while KI wen't the way of the RCCA. Now honestly, which do you prefer?
  18. Aves replied to K.I. #1's topic in Coming Attractions
    Nobody's saying Woho! after riding the back of The Beast!
  19. I totaly agree. The walk is very fun. I watch SOB run while i walk, and enjoy the near-miss with the train. Trips to KI count to 60% of my exersixe, I walk all over the park.
  20. ^ Quality is better than Quantity.
  21. I know that. Adventure Express is a hybrid. Right?
  22. Aves replied to K.I. #1's topic in Coming Attractions
    ^ Yea! I got more sick watching them then on the ride itself!
  23. Are you predicting something, or are you just trying to scare me? I would guess that would be an easy retheme nope it's new name is going to be "Waste of a Walk" no, it's going to be named "coaster junky can't apreciate a perfectly good ride" i can't wait until we have a snoopy themed kiddie land insted of seeing dora all over the place Tell me about it. I remember during the summer they would make announcements over the intercoms ALL OVER THE PARK saying " Hi, I'm dora! Remember to come to the Children's Theater to watch me play with the Dancing Chicken!" UGH!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.