Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aves

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aves

  1. Well, they could at least add another 1000 feet of track so when you hit the airbakes it doesn't seem like someone just punched your chest!
  2. ^ YEA! I'm not one of them!
  3. El Toro has a normal support structure, SOB has a chapel-like structure!
  4. Aves replied to BavarianBeatle's topic in Kings Island
    ^ The SOB was like one of those toys that are near impossible to fix, but once you do its the best toy in the closet!
  5. Well than, why is everyone crazy about getting one!
  6. When I rode SOB on Sunday there was no rush what so ever. They carefully checked every seat, took there time, and released the train from the station right after the other train creasted the non-exsistant loop. The SOB was a walk-on.
  7. ^ It sure needs it. I don't think, and I'm just spittballn', but I don't think air brakes were made to stop a 7 car trainload of 28 140 pound people going 45 mph.
  8. Aves replied to thomas's topic in Rumors
    That tends to happen a lot.
  9. Aves replied to Neon's topic in KI Polls
    Allthough this isn't Washington, it's Cincinnati!
  10. B. I liked KI as a THEME park. No, that's not my only opinion, that's my favorite opinion!
  11. ^ I can tell. My mom's from Cleveland, so I'm forced to root for the Indians. I live in the Montgomery township. I live 4 football fields from I-71. I go to KI once a week, it's awesome!
  12. Aves replied to thomas's topic in Rumors
    Now you have to go to Dosewell, Virginia.
  13. I loved Death Row!
  14. My Crystel Ball says: "Tuskin's Crystel Ball is Wise!"
  15. I like the lack of seatbelts! AWESOME!
  16. I like the lack of seatbelts! AWESOME!
  17. Aves replied to BavarianBeatle's topic in Kings Island
    ^ I loved the old days, Back when there was cusioned seats, no headrests, no seat dividers, 1 lapbar, no seatbelts, Note: The Big Dipper @ GL fits all those qualifications! Ahh, the old days.
  18. ^ seeing KI's gates close for 6 months must be heart brakeing! Now for the next 6 months we watch photos fly in, rumors start, press releaces, rides come in and out, and wait for that magic day: Opening Day!
  19. Top Gun gets scarier and scarier every time I ride it. And I don't meen thrills, I meen the chain lifts creaks, the air brakes wear, and the track rusts. TG should get refurbished over the offseason.
  20. I ment that it's getting a RWB train. 3 trains = awesome hourly capacity = more SOB rides!
  21. Congo Falls is in an Oddball location. It would be tons better at BB.
  22. ^ My crystel ball says your crystel ball has a screw loose. SOB is getting new trains, not Beast!
  23. Aves replied to Dvo's topic in Rumors
    ^ Do what you will with the South Racer, I want to see the red and blue!
  24. ^ So, MA isn't getting it, SFGAM isn't getting it, CW isn't getting it, I'm pretty sure GL isn't getting it, or CP. So, can anyone produce a pic?
  25. ^ uh huh! Some bashing SOB, people! It's an awesome ride!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.