Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aves

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aves

  1. Aves replied to Dvo's topic in Rumors
    The only things I buy on I-street are the brownies!
  2. Hey, did any one notice the construction near TR:TR?! Looks BIG!
  3. I love Steel Phantom! I love Phantom's Revenge Better, though! DON'T lower SOB! All it will do is remove ANOTHER record!
  4. Aves replied to BavarianBeatle's topic in Kings Island
    SOB needs tunnels. Havn't rode it since the accident. Hope it's smoother!
  5. ^ As he allways does! Way to go!
  6. ^ I have just noticed: Most parks have already released there plans. MA gets Thunderhawk. KD gets Dominator. I could go on. But what about KI? No press releases. Will something big get revealed in November? February? Plus, after some Dipn' Dots I got my head strait! At that point I assume he was just randomly piking a coaster and telling me it was coming here. He turned out to be right!
  7. ^ As do all threads eventualy. This Thread has hit puberty!
  8. Anything could have been avoided. The design of the SOB was flawless, done by one of the best in the buisness. The manufatureress (sp?) did a terrible job. They were first-timers and were taking on a huge task. The Premier trains were very heavy, no matter how many. A timber broke, while in operation, causeing a pothole affect. Have you ever hit a pothole while on the highway? Same Idea. When entering the pothole, riders were thrown into the seat in front of them, hense the bleeding from the mouth. When the train left the pothole, the riders were thrown back into there head reast and seats. Hense the hunch. They chose lighter trains to reduce banging and throwing. Lighter trains would glide through the track, yet heavier trains are forced through the track, emphising evey jerk. Lighter trains=smoother ride! But the lighter trains could not handle the loop corectly. Which is why they took it out. That's the story from what I've heard.
  9. Aves replied to RWildman424's topic in Kings Island
    It ended up being that (bow) John Allen (done with bow) deinged nothing more than the brake system which, after several years of operation, had to be removed and replaced. Now it's child, though, that's a different story!
  10. Shotty matinence, sounds like the work of: The Chiller.
  11. I would want something bigger, faster, longer! Something like: http://www.coastergallery.com/1999/GA65.html
  12. X-Flight spent six seasons in a parking lot... And given the ride rotation rumors and what I've seen so far, I wouldn't bet my life that Dominator will be at Kings Dominion longer than that. It PROBABLY will be, but then again it may not. Who ever thought X-Flight would end up at Kings Island? Or Superman: Ultimate Escape at Dorney Park as Voodoo? Anyone who says they thought that both would is most probably a liar! http://www.coastergallery.com/2005/MM51.html That was Six Flags, as you could guess. Cedar Fair is better than that!
  13. That was a good coaster(s). It's always sad to se a coaster come down.
  14. I wouldn't want Behemoth! I want a B&M Floorless!
  15. ^ As is Flying Eagles. I'm sutch a vulture: Are they selling it? We need a matinence nightmare real bad!
  16. I'd prefer Dominator. All though, we'll get our chance at a B&M in 2009
  17. http://http://www3.cedarfair.com/kingsisla...season_pass.cfm It's your dicision on which is better.
  18. YES! My Great Grandma kept complaining about hearing the Banshee. 6 months later she died, 3 days before her 100th birthday. 5 years ago my mom told me about the Banshee. I can't believe they didn't call it Banshee! Thats a cool name! Its a lot better than Mantis!
  19. ^ I said that as in I was actualy TALKING to him in real life! We were talking one hot day, and I had finished riding the SOB. I said that I wished something would go in SOB's place. (This was only days before the imfamous accident!), and he said, "Well, of course, you know about X-Flight." And I said, "What about it?". He said, "Well, it's being moved here.". I broke out laughing. Than in November rumors started popping up. I still didn't belive it. UNTIL I drove to Cleveland in late January, and I saw huge trucks going south, with big green track. When I came back a week later, it was sitting in KI's parking lot! And I hered it first from the Dipn' Dots man!
  20. Calm Down! Jeeze!
  21. ^ Oh yea... wouldn't you?
  22. You've gotta love nobodies who turn out to be right! I'll always remember the Dippn' Dots man who talked about moving X-Flight last July!
  23. ^ Really? CRAZY!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.