Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aves

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aves

  1. Is it going any where? Or is it going to be trashed?
  2. Tatsu's Pretzel Loop Hurts! SUF did a good job on those Pretzel Loops. Smooth and Fun!
  3. What Vick did was cruel. I don't think it's something to laugh about.
  4. Aves replied to a post in a topic in Kings Island
    November is always a hoot!
  5. Aves replied to Dvo's topic in Rumors
    Renovating it will be costly and time consuming. I'm not saying there not going to, I'm saying it's not going to be easy. I still would hate to see a great ride like that go.
  6. You can see the Tower for miles away. What I want is a ride that makes it look tiny!
  7. Aves replied to gnarkiller's topic in Rumors
    For KI's sake, I hope your wrong!
  8. Aves replied to Dvo's topic in Rumors
    But I like tha parts where you dangle above the lava and glidee underneath the stilagmites. Wait, thats when the themeing WORKED.
  9. Aves replied to Dvo's topic in Rumors
    Do all top spins break often, or is Tomb Raider special?
  10. Ha, that's funny. Did that guy ever go to KI, or at least any KI websites? Nice job!
  11. Aves replied to Dvo's topic in Kings Island
    I liked the Eagles, I liked his story, I didn't like Beast1979's post!
  12. KBF actualy makes the most income last time I checked.
  13. Aves replied to gnarkiller's topic in Rumors
    Ha! I've seen some redicuious rumors before but this really nails it! KI is one of CF favorite parks, along with CP, KBF, and Carowinds. Cedar Fair likes to divide the records evenly amungst parks. Their not just going to take all the record brakers to CP and make a dictatorship out of it! That is FUNNY!
  14. ^ I was just going to say that G-trains are lighter!
  15. I said i'm not implementing that idea! I was curious!
  16. Well, how can you keep a coaster at a park that doesn't exist! I thought Removing X-Flight was part of CF master plan to remove GL?
  17. Aves replied to Dvo's topic in Rumors
    ^ I threw up, O.K.! It felt good, for a change!
  18. Aves replied to Aves's topic in Kings Island
    ^ UH HUH! New rides, maybe?
  19. The whole Idea just sounds better. X-Base could use a flat like Time Warp. Plus, get rid of those UGLY sheds! I think an Inverter like Raptor could go well back there. The theme has great potential, and so does every other aspect of it!
  20. Aves replied to Dvo's topic in Rumors
    I remember YEARS ago I went to GL with my cousins and we rode all the rides there, and we rode Texas Twister. We pucked! Tomb Raider isn't going anywhere, it's themeing is!
  21. ^ I couldn't agree more! X-Base could have a flat or 2, some restrooms, and a boost on themeing! The new Action Zone (which in my opinion is going downhill)!
  22. Aves replied to Dvo's topic in Rumors
    Neither did I until the first time I rode it! I still took me 3 runs just to get my head strait!
  23. Note that CP has removed more rides than we had total last year! Just wanted to stick that in there. Yea, the X-Base Idea was great! Walking UNDER The Racer to another part of the park! In my opinion: X-Base has EXTREME potential!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.