Everything posted by LongliveKingsCobra
-
The NEW Crypt 5/15
Um may I say on my Tuesday visit, It went up, Flipped over once and I swear by all that is good, Flipped once more then rocked and swung the rest of the way, I got off saying Well guess I will not be riding this anymore....
-
Interesting Things Ride-Ops Do
On DT Tuesday something fell off and they closed it down for a wee moment. When I got back on I asked if they fixed it, a nice young woman said, "Ya" To my response of I don't think paperclips and bubble gum will hold this thing together, and she replied, Yea I know, thats why I put some glue on it too. Should work just fine, as long as you don't hit the breaks to hard....*Akward silence by a guest that was walking by* I love DT crew, they are so fun loving, yet would not give me a highfive or a wave....
-
The one thing I don't like about Diamondback
Thanks Terpy! I thought they were like that, Shoulder Restraints(sp?) on DB, might as well take out one of the hills.
-
The one thing I don't like about Diamondback
Kumba Style? May I ask what is this style? and therfore would like an answer....bwahahah Terpy, you can't just say "Yes"... I have won!
-
your top 5
1. Mr. Snake...of course... 2. The Beast.....I mean its like freaking tradition 3. FOF....I just love'r 4. SOB....The Force is strong in this one 5. Mr. Snake...the tail end wraps its self around....hahh get it?
-
KI Man's Diamondback Photo Review
It does actualy make that noise! CRAZY!
-
The one thing I don't like about Diamondback
If you had a seat belt, bye bye air time. At least get out of your seat a whole half inch...!
-
Whats the funniest rumor youv'e ever heard?
And someone did die on the Effle Tower.... Tower Johnny anyone?
-
The Crypt so much potential. So little time...
which water effects? The Founting like ones or the Stalagtights water dripping. Either way I can't see any of those two in sync with the ride, cause it doesnt stop facing up or lower down slowly in its program.
-
The Crypt so much potential. So little time...
Kind of like a Carosel on wrong...I...like....it...
-
Diamondback: Yes? No?
jerky? It was like riding in an air plane (Minus the turbulance) And the seats were quite comfy, I didn't want to get out. Alas I had to.
-
in line now for db
GET I-CHASE ON! It was quite depressing, seeing his friend ride it, but not him....
-
A Smurfy Opening Day
The final helix is'nt really forcefull, the helix(type thing) into the break (where they take the picture) is more forcefull.
-
in line now for db
I waited from 9 till about 10 45! SO WORTH IT! I got a shirt too! It was so much fun! Air time is crazy on it! I met I-chase...Sorry about your luck....
-
Gold Pass Questions!
...just bring the e-ticket.
-
Water rides on opening day?
YOu don't get wet till that darn elephant sprays you!
-
Kings island opening day
Alright Im going. Please calm down (Wht i expect some sort of roar!) I think Im gonna wear these snazzy brown pans, ans some kind of shirt! Ill be at starbucks, and plan to be there a little past 8! I'll probly get a peice of tape and write KIC on it so yall know its me! Off to work! Plan to work hard so I can get a goods night sleep!
-
How We Spent Our Offseason
Oh she's so cute! Did she happen to see Actiung Up's Wizard of Oz? Im in Acting Up, and you must take her to see High School Musical and then Mulan Jr. It would be slpended to have you three there with her! Lovely...off season report lol!
-
Who is your favorite Kings island owner?
What Book?
-
Official Details on Kings Island's Ride Warriors Weekend! (ERT Info Released!)
I for one can not wait for it! Ya know night time rides on The Beast are cool and all, but what about early morning ones as well??
-
hmmm, a taste of opening day?
1. how busy do you think it will be? like, will i be surrounded by people all time?-> Only time will tell 2. how long do you think lines will be? what lines will be shorter and which will be longer? what rides do you suggest we ride? and how many rides do you think we can get in? (my thought is that lines will be generally not long because of Diamondback. i'm probably wrong)->DB, FOF, Beast, SOB, FD, Runaway Reptar( Hey I enjoy it) Drop Tower, Delirum, Racer(both sides) AE...did I miss anything oh Invertigo 3. my friends and i are considering passing Diamondback over on saturday, and going to ride The Beast or something first instead. is this a good idea? and do Diamondback and The Beast open early on this day like they would normally? ->Its a personaly Prefrence, though I doubt you'll just leave it, snakes don't like that 4. what time should i arrive? i live about 45 minutes from the park.->Well take a chance on that getting on DB early since you have the Gold Pass, so what 8:30? 5. does anyone know what the forecast is supposed to be?-> Yes....ahahh Terpy-ism!~
-
Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
Bwahahahah That made my day! Ill go through Nick U, or just follow evreyone else and when they get to the entrence, I spring My TRAP!!!! Bahahahhah...cough cough...Bahahaha
-
2009 Opening Day Member Roll Call;
1) Avatar 2) TG93 3) VortexJunkie 4) Diamondback FOF 5) Goofywdw 6) Ki4life08 7) Beast1979 (With the famous Trooper Mom) 8) dare-to-fly 9) The Beast Rider 10) coasterguy15 11) Raptor 12)markhudson17 13)need_for_speed 14)wide_load 15) Bravo4460 16) AgentSoB (at about 5:00 have to freakin work mad.gif ) 17) Amber ( and family ) 18)angrybeaver 19)indianapolisman(no comment) 20) SOBFOF 21) HTCO(with friends) 22)Phantom Theater! (With a friend) 23) CedarPointer 24)G-Force (In the morning and the evening) 25)Skywriter-Family 26)Justin M17 27) FFEKUdawg4life, i have all day 28)catzdrummer09 29) Andrew 30)rotag1299 31) derek9312 (With girlfriend and maybe family) 32) Pkiruler ( by himself but be there about 6 or 7 p.m to closing.) maybe 33)Phantomtheater (the one who wears shorts in a snowstorm) 34) BoddaH1994 35)Ashers (Ashley) 36)kjkjkj(Kyle, Ashley's brother!) 37)RWildman424 (Starting work around 3:30ish) 38) Beast Man 39) tigellinus (w/ non-enthusiast g/f) 40) markalan (and friends) 41) Ogrmac (and friend) 42) Braves0511...all alone 43) violakat03 (wearing a KIC shirt) 44) gigacoaster2k (Angie) 45) gameGhost (Mark) 46) Kawana with Elina 47) Tuskin 48) Unrealsk8er (With fam and gf) 49) Zosobeast (w/ Kittenpooh as his guest) 50) Captain Picard 51) Mr. & Mrs. Thrill_Biscuit 52) Dvo (with uncle) 53) LongLiveTheSmurfRide (w/ fiance and friend) 54) XGatorHead with special guests Mrs. Gator and GatorGirl 55) Jamesv7 + cat13 Vortexfan92 & jessy8 56) CoastersRZ (Robbie) 57) TeenageNinja (working 12:30-Close) 58) paperg 59)Atomheartmother616 60) Longlivekingscobra (We'll see!)
-
Are you addicted?....
It's tradition to at least get it once during a season at KI, read it somewhere. Reminds me of a bunch of smurfs shredded, churned, sweetened, and then squeezed out onto a cone. Morbid no?
-
Diamondback's Entrance Sign!
That would be pretty cool. Cept I doubt they would want to pay for that. I do like the whole Cowboy theme, I wish they would do that every Saturday...kinda like a theme park...no? lol