Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IndyGuy4KI

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IndyGuy4KI

  1. I hear you. The sky Ride at Indaina Beach still only have the pull down lap bars that do not lock! They just got a fresh coat of paint last year so I am guesss they are there to stay for a while.
  2. I always liked the sky ride at KI before they removed it. I still enjoy riding the sky ride at Indiana Beach.
  3. So trains will be on site before the first week of February? Sounds that way to me as well.
  4. I remember riding the big 12 lane carnival type slide that you sit on those brown bags to ride. Anybody remember that ride and what it was called?
  5. I miss King Cobra as well, but I must admit, I really love Delirium that sits in it's location now.
  6. 1. The "Line Maze" is called a queue 2. The entrance will be just past (Or just before) Wings Diner 3. The Queue or "Line Maze" will be where Rivertown Mining Co. once was. Thanks for the info.
  7. So where do you think you will enter the ride and have the line maze?
  8. I would also say a small family ride. 2 big coasters in 3 years, even though Firehawk was brought from another park.
  9. Another good reason to get season passes! IndyGuy4KI
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.