Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaster Kid

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Coaster Kid

  1. Cant wait for Friday! Got my first audition!
  2. "Has anyone seen Ryan?" Me: Im still in the back! Did 90 rides in the back row same seat. Ended my day with 11o rides.
  3. Just thought I'd share this. Truely sad News link
  4. WindSeeker at Cedar Point is now open!
  5. I loved last years event even though we STILL havent gotten our shirts.......
  6. Thats where your wrong. Theres a Graters out by Deweys Pizza (if it how u spell it (but the pizzas amazing) ) does not have a water fountian outside of its store from what ive seen. And I think KI wanted to have a taste of Cincinnati in the park hince LaRosas, Graeters, and Skyline.
  7. Maybe there going to expand it to include just not land dinosaurs but to include the dinosaurs in the ocean.
  8. Kings Island and Cedar Points Windseker cups are the exact same. Only change is it says Cedar Point on it but they do have a pink WS cup to.
  9. Nice! Would love to head down there to ride. But for now I got cinci to ride. Hope to see you out on the lake this year Bodda.
  10. Has anyone else noticed at Coney Mall Potato Works on there sign they spelled famous wrong? Its spelled famouse. Wonder if it was a mistake or on purpose?
  11. Even if WS is not open Saturday I hope they light it up at night so we can get some pictures!
  12. Very nice lighting! Im surprised that we havent really had rain this week. Well at least in Fairfield. So who knows maybe we can get WS finished and ready for opening day.
  13. I belive the state has already clerded it for reopening.
  14. I stay at Santas Lodge right down the street. Its convinet to the park and a very nice hotel.
  15. I to would take part in that record to. I think it would be very nice as long as you have a good view of the park.
  16. WindSeeker is going to look great at night! and its going to look sweet rising up from the fog during haunt.
  17. Sounds fun actully. I'll have to check this out.
  18. It looks like there moving the platform that the carrige will be hooked onto right now.
  19. I wonder if I would be able to get a internship at Greavity Group. Hm I think that be a great thing!
  20. Coaster Kid replied to coffee.19's topic in Kings Island
    So jeans and a coaster shirt wont work. Haha:lol:
  21. Havent we already disscused this already?
  22. Well TG got renamed to New Texas Giant so MAYBE IF this was to happen we could call it New Son of Beast.
  23. I never listen to the News Media about parks. Only listen to what is officialy announced by the park.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.