Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaster Kid

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Coaster Kid

  1. Awsome pics I will be takening alot of Pics of DollyWoods adventures that I wll be haveing.
  2. yea I kinda went with the teal casue its like clear water but I cant chage it casue I fear for accidently deleting it while trying to change colors......which would be bad.
  3. I relized just a like amonth ago.
  4. Those are for Babies only real Ride Warriors ride Little Bill's Giggle Coaster.
  5. now all the trains are un cushy lumps. CK who hates un cusy lumps.
  6. Maybe it will be the Wrold largest Kiddie Coaster standing at a record breaking 8 ft tall it is only 1 foot taller then KI's Little Bill's Giggle Coaster Are you a RIDE WARRIOR? That would be funny to see that
  7. Sounds like you had an awsome trip I will have to visit the park sometime.
  8. Yea my freind if he gets hired wants to work in club bolld but hes 15 they alwasy put young kids in there I told him he better have a good body cause its usaly torn or off complety.
  9. Which is usaly your homepark that you get it at.
  10. But what if the new ones inside. Then your stuck with Trail of Terror.
  11. It was very easy to see casue of the colors.
  12. Coaster Kid replied to btcain's topic in Rumors
    If it was it wouls be Bye Bye DB.
  13. When I went to AAA I looked in a panthlet about KI I noticed that a ride wasent DB and asked someone if that was DB they said yea casue of the seats. i said that that ride was in Canada and they were like huh how do yuo know DB nevre chsnge colors I told here I just got back from there and it didnt chage colors in the last 30 minutes. But why use Behemoth insted of DB.
  14. Join the platnium side we have COOKIES!!!!!!! To bad I dont have one yet though I will next season though.
  15. Well sounds like he was never aware of chages.
  16. Edit- Take a look at this wild ride- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9N39SspmM4...feature=related That ride looks insane! If that ride looks insane you should see this one I found earlier today- WANT! Wow. I love spinning rides. The faster, the better. I thank the good Lord above I can do rides like that without getting sick. I rode this spinning ride today at The butler County Fair today it was called Typhoon it had a design like Scramble and you spun like it to but you were lifted in the air and begain going sideways and a very fast speed. And trust me it was fast.
  17. Were going to 5 days but were going to DollyWood one day and Splash Country the next day and the other 3 dasy might be another trip to DollyWood and Antoher trip to Splash country plus the last day is going to be for site seeing.
  18. My freind just signed up 2 days ago for an interview but Urgent scare would be good casue you get to scream like your dying and alot of people are afraind of hospital so its fun to watch them be afraid out of there minds.
  19. I like going up the hill back words then droping frontwads first becasue going into the inversions it feels so weird.
  20. Cool I cant wait we might be doing the new Skyzip woukld I be able to get my tickets there?
  21. Were rideing the trolley from our Hotel which is next door and were rideing it to the entrence.
  22. To late I drank all of it.
  23. My first trip to Dolly wood is comeing up nxt week which I cant go to Strickers grove sorry fo being unable to go next time I will. But back to the subject. What are some rides I showed ride at DollyWood casue I dont know anything about this park at all.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.