Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JAHill

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JAHill

  1. Maybe because they're not advertising Maverick. Then why did CF use Behemoth to advertise Diamondback? Because they're really somewhat alike. Plus, they only showed rider footage on the train. I suppose Maverick train footage would work, but I think seeing riders on Maverick would differ a lot considering it is built next to a lake, which you could probably see in the background.
  2. That will be cool. After you fork out your valuable nickels.
  3. It was actually confirmed in a 5@5 question a while back:
  4. Maybe because they're not advertising Maverick.
  5. If anyone missed it, it's available for view on CBS via Hulu: http://www.hulu.com/...boss%2Fvideo%2F
  6. I have been wondering how long it would be until someone brought this up. Looney Tunes are probably the most unexposed cartoons I know of. They don't really appear on my TV screen anymore. Do they still show them on channels like Boomerang?
  7. You could see the exterior in the background durign the WLWT news report about a week ago, and nothing major was seen. However, the castle was quite a-ways back, so there could be some things added.
  8. fhSECPw3py4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhSECPw3py4
  9. Yes. Three names: Use Search Bar Look for Your Answer Posting the Same Question 8 Times: The Ride
  10. Sounds like KI thinks that's what the point is... ...and I never contradicted that fact.
  11. Indeed. To me, the Read & Ride with Snoopy deal isn't only aiming to simply familiarize kids with the Peanuts crew, but to also reach out and be more open with guests in a friendly way. I see it this way, and it has been proven that others see it as an advertising campaign and no more than that. Snoopy is coming. The re-theme's gonna happen. There's nothing more we can do about it. I don't think all of us have settled in on that fact.
  12. My first visit to Cedar Point. Ever. Yeah, I'm late. Also: Warm weather
  13. The Dippin Dots guy must have told him this.
  14. The 5@5 answers are really becoming a lot more casual.
  15. should read...
  16. You talking to me?! I have been keeping up on the photos...and my grudge is still holding firm. Like I have said in the past, in doesn't matter how nice of a job they do with Planet Snoopy it is still built on an outdated cartoon. (But yes, I will give them that they are doing a good job with the material they are working with. ) Some outdated characters were seen inside of Nick Universe as well. Wild Thornberries was discontinued long before the past couple years. I believe Danny Phantom had also quit making episodes a while before Snoopy came in.
  17. I'm throwing this out there, and this is probably very off, but could the sluice box in the background be attached to a water wheel? I don't know how they are built, but whatever they're building near it could support one, I suppose. Just a thought.
  18. My guess is we're getting this. Little work would need to be done and some new sets could be added by Sally. However, if you watch closely and compare both Scooby's sets with these, there are very little differences minus the Scooby characters.
  19. Well, KI is The Fun and Only, after all. It would only make sense to include that.
  20. I'll be perfectly honest. While I do enjoy most of the names (save for SSD), I will admit the overuse of some of the character names are a little too repetitious. It's a little strange, but I think most of the names are already growing on me. I'll have to study and memorize these new acronyms for the ride names, too.
  21. Look like we're going to start getting a good amount of construction picture updates! This is from the KI Facebook.
  22. Those pics are done by fan, and are nothing more then him drawing over it in paint. That's also what you're doing.
  23. Are you just defending the SoB area because you want to see SoB go?
  24. Episode 4 is NOW LIVE! In this episode, we discuss the tax victory, KK's closing affecting KI, and more! Another editing fail in this episode. There's a random echo. Listen Online at http://www.whatsupon...d.mypodcast.com Leave us a voicemail by using this widget: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="https://clients4.google.com/voice/embed/webCallButton" width="230" height="85"><param name="movie" value="https://clients4.google.com/voice/embed/webCallButton" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="FlashVars" value="id=dca54d04120d97dc10dc1f44e996ea2b887b3ab5&style=0" /></object> If the widget does NOT show up, visit http://www.wuotivmail.webs.com Subscribe to us on iTunes! http://itunes.apple....st?id=295113894 Fan us on Facebook! http://www.facebook....82741209?ref=ts
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.