Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fear the Four

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fear the Four

  1. On opening day I heard someone blowing a whistle on The Racer and Adventure Express.
  2. That's really horrible. Those lines are too long to ride anything. I would of been frustrated just like you maybe even more because that's just ridiculous. I would of left the park at noon. Just go during the week the lines are very short maybe like a 15 minute wait for Diamondback.
  3. Does it hurt when the splashdown hits your face? because I thought it was pretty powerful on my hand.
  4. My favorite in the whole park is the 540 helix on The Beast It's awesome. But I like the g-forces on Delrium too.
  5. I agree with you. Flight of Fear should get a ACE landmark status it is the first of It's kind and over a decade later LIM is still being used for launched coasters.
  6. I always get wet when I ride in row 16.
  7. 1. The Beast (definitely) 2. Millennium Force 3. The Racer 4. Kingda ka 5. X-2 6. Voyage 7. Maverick 8. Diamondback 9. Dueling Dragons 10.Top thrill dragster
  8. Son of Beast needs to be removed and a B&M invert in Its place. Ewww Pepsi! Coke is a million times better it has more BAZZZING!!! to it.
  9. Sounds like haunt. This is why I always go on weekdays in the summer. When school is in Weekends are not so bad. The last saturday I went to Kings Island was RWW and I got frustrated and left the park at 3. I can't stand long lines. Kings Island should of not let this happen though that is extremely crowded. They need to have a crowd limit I think.
  10. I hope they run both sides during haunt which I think they will. Last year when I went only the red side was running and it made the line very long probably a hour...
  11. Vortex is a very popular ride there is no reason it should be removed but I think it should be modified. The trains should get lap bars it would be more comfortable. Adventure Express is also a popular ride and it should not be removed It's a great ride for kids and adults. I would miss Adventure Express if it went. Just because a ride is not tall or fast does not mean It's a bad ride.
  12. If Kings Island got a Intamin I would like it to be similar to Maverick.
  13. Tallest and highest? aren't they the same thing? lol
  14. I know It's always said that I rode it over a dozen times.
  15. Has she rode Adventure Express? If she hasn't get her on it. She rode it yesterday, the lift hills freaked her out..then she was disappointed with the no drop thing hehe. That's her thing, going up. The dips, etc do not bother her..she just gets nervous going uphill. I've tried to tell her if she likes AE, she'll LOVE FlightDeck. She is 53" tall. She should like Flight deck tell her It's just like Adventure Express but the track is above you lol
  16. I heard that the other day walking out of the exit. When it said It's a turblent ride maybe that's why It's closed.
  17. Has she rode Adventure Express? If she hasn't get her on it.
  18. I just noticed that fan Thursday.
  19. So Trail of Terror is a haunted house now?
  20. I was the only person on the train once I was in the very front seat and it was so peacful not having no little girls scremaing behind me. When I got back to the station the ride-op was like welcome back Beast rider how was that ride!?!?!?!?! then I said great!!! then I rode it again without getting up in the front seat but there was someone in the back seat.
  21. It shouldn't be to crowded because It's a friday night and most teens will be at their high school football games. Like me
  22. Drag her on she will like it haha but tell her It's not so bad and It's more fun and relaxing.
  23. http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17481
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.