Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fear the Four

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fear the Four

  1. Plan ahead next year because there great!
  2. I voted for The Beast. It has been around for 30 years and It is still the worlds longest wooden roller coaster and is a great ride. It's an amazing night ride too.
  3. I want it to be gone I think Kings Island can do better with that piece of land.
  4. I have noticed there are quite a few places that smell of raw sewage throughout the park. Adventure Express is the only place I smell sewage. Oh by the way you live in my town lol
  5. When i was standing in line for The Beast yesterday the ride op was taking in a umm ummm "sissy voice" saying SEAT BELTS FIRST!! LAP BARS SECOND!! and saying oh fudge nutters and enjoy your ride on The Beast rawr! I thought it was so funny I was laughing the whole entire time i was in the station. When i got done riding entering the station he was talking in a very very deep voice. That guy was so funny.
  6. Adventure Express smells like a sewer.
  7. I like the new music but the ride no.
  8. 100% Correct It was mostly easy questions but i guessed on the movie one and got it correct.
  9. I hear people people call Firehawk...flyhawk
  10. The Diamondback crew is very rude. A couple weeks ago I went with a friend and we rode Diamondback all day and one of the female crew members was really mean and I asked her for row 16 and she said NO YOU WILL GO WHERE I TELL YOU TO GO! But some of the crew members are really nice to me.
  11. Don't call the king of pop jacko.
  12. Scrambler is the only one that makes me kind of dizzy.
  13. I rode Diamondback when it was pouring rain usally only thunderstorms close the rides down.
  14. You could also see it sway standing in line too.
  15. But your sitting down in a seat.
  16. I never noticed the TVs in Diamondback queue.
  17. How do you pee in white water canyon?
  18. Fear the Four replied to McSalsa's topic in KI Polls
    Phenomenal but bumpy in the back.
  19. Even though I did not like riding roller coasters and thrill rides when it was Paramount I would like to ride Tomb raider
  20. HAHA that hilarious!
  21. I voted Flight of Fear I like how you walk into the UFO. The first time I rode it I didn't even know there was a glass wall until my friend pointed it out to me.
  22. I said monday but wednsday is empty too.
  23. A launched floorless coaster sounds fun.
  24. I think the Diamondback crew could get three million riders just lots of power hours.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.