Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KI FANATIC 37

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KI FANATIC 37

  1. Wow, I never knew their was a lake at The Beast! Very interesting.
  2. ^ Yes just like Merill Lynch went bankrupt but Bank of America bought them. I think that is a good example of what CoastersRZ is talking about?
  3. Nice TR! Did it sprinkle at all while you were there?
  4. KI FANATIC 37 replied to VeCOMA's topic in Kings Island
    Mondays are normally not crowded, Firehawk pretty much always has a long line, (at least when I've been there). Vortex normally a 20min wait and Flight Deck is normally a very short line. Beast at night can get lengthy, but it just depends.It varies everyday. But remember these are just estimates, it mostly depends on the weather and some other factors. And yes Beast at night is spectacular! I also like DB at night too. Might want to try both. Hope you have fun, and what your looking at, the lines shouldn't be that long. Please correct me if something sounds incorrect.
  5. KI FANATIC 37 replied to VeCOMA's topic in Kings Island
    Yes welcome to KIC! Lines are probably 15-20 min. on Monday evenings, I will also be their the 19!
  6. I like that style too, but (what I think) makes Flight Deck thrilling is how the trains turn around the curves. I don't think these can....
  7. My dad is a Stock Broker, and he does check on the Cedar Fair stock for me sometimes... But he says during these hard times, most people just can not afford to go to all these parks. But then again this is just my fathers opinion. Who knows? So I actually voted yes on the third one, giving I would hate to see the day they ran out of buisness.
  8. ^ I'm sure they will do something special....
  9. Exactly, Ilove SOB but I know its the end. Some signs, not on the park map. the sign is gone, trains are wrapped up! Is that enough!
  10. Terpy, why do you like Camden Park so much. I live probably 10. min. away and I just don't get it?? Nothing against you personal.
  11. Ummmm. Good, I guess.
  12. Oh, cool! And yes, please next time bring your camera!
  13. Wow 11 rides on DB! Whats your total count? But great TR, really enjoyed it.
  14. Wow for some reason I love that picture! I think it's the colors.
  15. Nice Pics! And good TR! Glad you had fun.
  16. Weird! Very odd place to get stuck.
  17. Ok so I'm not trying to be mean but if its closed for safety reasons, they are not going to open it up so people can ride it again. Then they might as well keep it open...
  18. At home on my computer, I went to "www.visitkingsisland.com" and I saw it on the front page. After that everyday I looked at the DB website for updates!
  19. I'm going to KI the 18th and 19th, I am sure they will have them up by then. I'l tell you what I see.
  20. I suck at every single carnival game out there. They just were not made for me...
  21. I definitively think Cedar Fair has done a better job.
  22. But $3.00 only buys about 1 drink, when I got o a park "I" get more than one drink a day....
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.