Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KI FANATIC 37

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KI FANATIC 37

  1. Welcome! Yes, you are true Kings Island is a magical place. I hope you can share that experience with you and your kids! (I probably live 15min. away from Camden Park and it is not even comparably to KI, even though it is nice KI is much much much better.
  2. If they would have a camera up close in the line it's not like they would have those "idiots" on tape But I do remember The Diamondback webcam on Vortex a few weeks before opening day showing it's new paint job and I also remember it showing The Racer. Yes Yes I remember that too, it just gets a little bit boring looking at DB 24-7. ( No offense Diamondback)
  3. I would like to see a close up of the line. That would be cool, but idiots may fool with it....
  4. I have a platnium, I have yet to use it but I love all the benifits.
  5. Yeah as I recall Diamondback was in there in 08 and that has been there since 09..... thats what i believe.
  6. Thats exactly what I was thinking, it has happened to me before though, nothing bad.
  7. -

    KI FANATIC 37 replied to HTCO's topic in Trip Reports
    Great PTR I was so envious of everyone who went on opening day!
  8. If you want to go on a weekday, try to go on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It has been proven that those are (on average) the lightest days for crowds.
  9. I am going their in 2 weeks so I will have a great trip report and many many many pictures of the park and HPL... I will make sure u take some good pictures.
  10. Around when Kings Island closed last year I bought my first Patnuim Pass. Me and my friend always go to GWL in June and We also participate In ERT on DB and Beast can I still do this with a PP
  11. THat looks interesting its about a 15min. drive to their from where I live so I will probably head down there soon! But i warn you if you are thin, hold on tight down the hill of the Big Dipper! Its' very scary!
  12. Honestly, I lov to hear "your all clear and out of here enjoy your ride on........" and also the chains on all the rollercoasters!!!
  13. Well today are trip was confirmed for Universal Studios Florida. Me, my neigbors, and thier grandparents are going over our spring break, April 6rh through 8 th. After I come back I will have a detailed report and TONS of pictures. It's my first time there so any advice would be great on what to ride and eat. Sorry if in wrong catagory
  14. http://www.wlwt.com/slideshow/slideshows/22414919/detail.html Kings Island is getting Diamondback and I'm sure many other coasters ready for the 2010 Operating Season, only 70 more days! Can't Wait
  15. I bought a 2010 Platinum in about October of 2009, And I know that then Cedar Fair owned KI then. Now that Cedar Fair doesn't own them will that pass still work. And on every park that Cedar Fair used to own. Thank You
  16. Yeah I got that one too. Its pretty handy
  17. Yeah I liked "Where Else" A lot too but this one is ok, kinda cheesy?
  18. Diamondback, Beast, SOB...I just like the front seat on any ride!
  19. The Great Wolf Lodge in Mason OH is getting a new water slide called the Tripple Twist!! You can view the website here And pictures here
  20. I met Don Helbig this season and got a good picture with him infront of the fountin
  21. It takes me about 2hrs. and 30min., wish I live closer!!!
  22. I have a platnium pass so I don't know sorry
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.