Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dbfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dbfan

  1. That's a good point Thrill Biscuit. That building is getting old, and thats a nice big area. I could see them wrecking it and building something else there.
  2. Dbfan replied to McSalsa's topic in KI Polls
    Beastie
  3. CLICK ^ A 4 page topic about this
  4. Dbfan replied to McSalsa's topic in KI Polls
    Looking up the track at TTD and just seeing the monster you have to climb is somewhat scary the first time. You just sit there and wait. Then it launches you, and before you know it, you are at the top and having the time of your life.
  5. I think the webmaster/editor is not a coaster fan?? I didnt even know that was the original flying eagles at Carowinds. Now I want to go to carowinds for intimidator and that.
  6. I dont get dizzy or nausea at any rides. I once had a contest with a friend, ate a ton of bad food, then marathoned a spinny ride 10 times, no nausea. I dont really know why, I could ride any ride all day and not get sick, kinda wierd I know.
  7. Probably on purpose. Looks good, we need another ride in The Beast saga.
  8. Ive fallon off too many KI coasters to name. I did once dream of being abducted in PT. I was about 6, scared me to death.
  9. I'll answer in 9 months or so.
  10. 70% Misssed the movie one, Wallenda Record, Missed the Coke Truck number.
  11. Wow. Speed record indeed.
  12. I did this in Boston, was one of the best times, we had a great driver. One problem I have with this is that in New York last week, I saw one of the new modern ones, ick! Looked like it was designed for mass capacity and looks nothing like the army ones. Gordon Bombay, ducks, i get it...
  13. Looking good. I dont like those cream supports though. I think black ones would look so much better for the first drop.
  14. My ideal coaster would be a Voyage-like coaster, but all through the woods back there.
  15. New for 2010? a barren land near top gun...
  16. I looked at dd on a map, really a coaster could easily fit there if they took out that building in the fenced area behind it. (Not sure what it is.)
  17. I looked at dd on a map, really a coaster could easily fit there if they took out that building in the fenced area behind it. (Not sure what it is.)
  18. DD is going to Knotts
  19. Wow, that really made me remember the good old days. When it was considered a legend and there was super long lines and it was a great ride.
  20. Dbfan replied to Chris Pki Fan's topic in Rumors
    Okay, Tomb Raider, the second tr threw me off.
  21. Dbfan replied to Chris Pki Fan's topic in Rumors
    Sorry for being the guy who asks, but what does trtr mean?
  22. This thread is making me regret my decision to skip a ride on demon drop in favor of other rides at CP.
  23. No on all of them...
  24. Maybe the scremin swing will be moved to KI? DBfan, who is felling optimistic today...
  25. It's actually a reference to the rumored Hangar 18 at Wright Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, which many UFO conspiracy theorists believe houses evidence of the 1947 Roswell UFO crash. The Megadeth song is also named after the supposed building at Wright Pat. Im pretty sure Hanger 18 isnt in wright pat. They say it is in Area 51 in Nevada.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.