Everything posted by Adventure Express
-
Chainsaw
It's all chance and luck, I guess. I'd just much rather ride a ride that has a set home and stays in one place 365 Days a year.
-
Fantastic Coney Island
I'd love to visit Coney Island sometime... I'm getting to be a real big fan of flat rides.
-
Chainsaw
I'd love to ride it sometime. Sadly, I'm opposed to riding fair rides. They jsut seem a little too dirty and unsafe for me. I'm not so concerned about the degree fo filth as I am the safety of my life, however.
-
New Sign for Planet Snoopy
Really great looking sign. I love it on the way out!
-
New Inverted Coaster?
Yeah that's been there for quite some time now :3
-
Fire at Cedar Point
I had been thinking about Cedar Point for most of the day that day. How Ironic it was to see that a fire had broke out that night. My thoughts go out to those Firefighters and their families. I hope that they are able to pull through this.
-
Huge 6/30/2010 PTR: Tribute to KI Landscaping
I have to agree. I also think that the setting of it is maybe the best in the park. Yes, the setting is truly amazing.
-
Kings Island - July 7th
Sounds like fun! Glad you had a great time
-
Holiday World Trip Report 07/06/10
I'm hoping to take a trip out to Holiday World sometime soon!
-
2012
An X-Base expansion would be Great!
-
2011 what should KI get
I know that they pretty much failed with this last time around (from what I've heard, I've never actually had the Pleasure of riding Son of Beast), but I think King's Island should add a new Woodie to the Park. Now I know that they are a little crunched for space, but i would be in favor of them Removing Flight Deck and replacing it with the Station Platform for a new Wooden Rollercoaster. It could wind it's way through the Back of the Park, towards behind the Midway, The X-Base, etc. And they could easily make it an out and back ride. The only reason that I'm really pitching this, though, is that i love the appearance of Wooden Coasters, and i think that Theyre much more fun than Steel Coasters (Besides Vortex ). I wouldn't be opposed to them adding a steel ride at all though. I just want something new! (Preferably a Woodie) Sorry for Rambling Again!
-
My Bright Idea for what to do with Son of Beast
While the idea of turning it into a hybrid is great, I just don't like the name Beast 2 at all. I know it's intended to be a sequal, but there's almost no originality in that! I think if they do change it into a Tubular Track Hybrid like Gemini, AE, or the Cedar Creek Mine Ride, it would become a much more popular ride and would stop being ridiculed so much, because this would make it so much smoother without a doubt.
-
Huge 6/30/2010 PTR: Tribute to KI Landscaping
In my opinion, Viking fury is a way under rated ride. Back on topic, the park did look exceptional! And I love your shot of Beast's lift hill. Very Nice!
-
Animals in the park
On July third I saw a Two Groundhogs while waiting in line for Vortex! Could these be the ones you were talking about? The little one walked right up next to the line leading into the Station and put it's hand on some chapstick. It was pretty cute and funny! I've also seen a ton of little kids around... does that count?
-
Free Drinks at CF parks?
This would be Great, although I highly doubt that they will impliment this anytime soon, if at all. But hey, we can dream, can't we?
-
Kings Island Trip 7/3/10
^ Thanks! Will do!
-
Kings Island Trip 7/3/10
Thanks Terp!
-
Kings Island Trip 7/3/10
We did have a great time! And I really am anticapating my First Ride on DB. It's going to be a fun one!
-
Most Beautiful Ride
I just had To go with Vortex for both votes. I love the color combination to Death, and it's just beautiful looking walking through Rivertown to the Midway. I love the way it twists into itself. It's just so Beautiful looking
-
The X-Base Poll
I'd Love to try an Enterprise Sometime!
-
Kings Island Trip 7/3/10
Thanks! To be honest, I was amazed that it was available!
-
Kings Island Trip 7/3/10
Looks like it! Thanks for the Greeting ^^
-
First Big Coaster?
Same here! About the same age and the Same Ride! But I really wouldn't Consider AE a very big coaster, even though it IS one of my all time favorites. MY first big coaster ever was probably the Mean Streak at Cedar Point when I was like Five. I honestly haven't though much about coasters until I rode The Beast In 2005... That made me fall in love with Coasters. My first Coaster ever was The Beastie/Fairly Odd Coaster/Woodstock Express. My first intense coaster (At least I thought it was intense at the time) was Top Gun/Flight Deck. I even though it looped! I was so ignorant! Ahh... How times have changed... Sorry for Rambling on you guys!
-
What is the worst park you have ever been to? EVER!
Although it was a long time ago, definatly Six Flags Ohio...
-
NEW MEMEBER
Welcome to KIC! (Although I am in no position to greet you since I joined to boards yesterday and Have absolutely no experience here.)