Everything posted by crosscountry4891
-
What is this?
If that's where Runaway Raptor's trains are stored...then where are Face/Off's trains stored?
-
King's Island's ex-webcam
I haven't heard of these webcams. When were they installed?
-
Beast Love
Yes, of coarse, I agree. I think it should be on every top ten list of wooden coasters. Do you know any other coaster with 4 tunnels? Is there any other wooden coaster longer than it? Is there any wooden coaster that is truly as unique as The Beast?!?! I THINK NOT!
-
New Ride Concepts
If we do get the Addams family ride...where would they put the station? What area of the park would its theme fit the area around it?
-
PKI Casino
I HIGHLY doubt that PKI will get a casino. First of all, as many have said, it's not geared towards family. Second of all, I think if PKI is going to spend some money on something they will spend it on rides and upkeep in the park.
-
New Ride Concepts
No, I don't think that Nick Central will expand in 2005...I think it will mainly be a new coaster!
-
PKIU featured on front page
Yeah...I've seen PKIUnlimited on CoasterBuzz A LOT.
-
New Ride Concepts
It will take a long time and a lot of money to turn PKI into a real "Theme Park." It would be awesome if they did though!
-
2005 Poll
I still say it's gonna be a giga. I'd put all my money on it!
-
Best ride in Rivertown
Yeah...definetely The Beast. Hands down. No questions asked. Is it really a question? Doesn't everybody think that The Beast is the best?
-
New Ride Concepts
I didn't get the email. Do they have animations or pictures? Can you copy the descriptions and or pictures into this topic please? (Mod Edit for Grammar Please use correct Grammar and spelling and take a moment to look over your posts before posting)
-
PKI and PKD opening...
PKI opens in 83 days...but PKD opens in 69 days and they have about the same weather as us...why do they open earlier?
-
Dreamworld managed by Paramount?
Also...that Tomb Raider stunt show that was at PKI was also at DreamWorld.
-
Mid Winter Boomerang Bay Tour
Where are the wooden roller coaster trains stored? Or are they stored at all?
-
WaterWorks and BB...
How often did you go to WaterWorks? Will you go to Boomerang Bay more than you did WaterWorks?
-
Carowinds Uses Star Trek Theme
I personally think that Star Trek is a cool theme. since it kinda is a flying in space show...i think it's the perfect...from paramount at least
-
Mid Winter Boomerang Bay Tour
What rides were taken apart? What on Vortex and Top Gun was being worked on?
-
CCI
Does anyone know where in west chester CCI's headquarters was? Has anyone been there?
-
Roller coaster manufacturer...
- Roller coaster manufacturer...
I forgot...I also like Arrow...i love their corkscrews, suspended, and 4th dimension. I really wish that they would have built more suspended coasters since they are such a great ride. I also like how their corkscrew models like Vortex, anaconda and Viper and magic mountain. does anyone else like arrow?- Roller coaster manufacturer...
Sorry...i've just joined so i dont really know how this site works- Roller coaster manufacturer...
What is your favorite roller coaster manufacturer? And no...this isn't a "what do you want" poll. If "other" say what the other is...- Paramount Parks' observation towers
Whats AE?- Rides or look?
Do you think that PKI should focus on new rides or upkeep in the park?- Your childhood first coaster
I don't remember what my first roller coaster was. Though I do remember that my first looping coaster was...Vortex. I remember that day clearly...We got to the park early just to ride it. I was just barley tall enough. I stepped into the car and pulled the harness down. As we left the station my heart was pounding. Since I was so small, when we went through the corkscrew I thought I was going to fall out. Everything else is a blur. - Roller coaster manufacturer...