Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maglados

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Maglados

  1. Jdawg1998 - All I would have to say to that is a quote from Jurassic Park. " Cleaver girl." Revision clouds are polylines that consist of sequential arcs. They are used to call attention to parts of a drawing during the review stage.
  2. Reason why the logos are side ways is just the sheet format.
  3. ^^ I love this pre-event theming stuff going on. It's nice to have it. So the scarecrows and now the graveyard. XD
  4. EDIT: Ugh, it's time for bed for me. I am not reading these things correctly. Although I have to add this rollercoaster looks rather long and that loop looks big ( From what the drawing looks like.) I hope we get more info later on before the 8th but not really that long from now actually. So I can wait.
  5. What would add to the let down is if King's islands managers built it up to seem like it's something big like a rollercoaster then we get that. LOL
  6. I'm pretty sure the drilling dozer is to drill footer holes. Try to see the location of it and just look for iron stakes group in four with yellow/orange tops. ( I'm pretty sure those are where footers will be poured.) Thank you. As in significant changes well probably not but more basic foundation work. ( footers ahhaha) Also if you can get a differnt angles other then what we already have that would be great! But I'mma not be picky and exspect much to be done!
  7. Gosh, a 400+ drop like diamond backs first drop. Forget that LOL. Jk That's one of the best parts of a roller-coaster. The fear and being anxious.
  8. I don't see why they couldn't put air plane warning lights onto the roller coaster to show that there is an tall object there at night. I mean they do it with radio towers and powers plants JK. LOL Who know's but I do feel like that Action Zone does go down hill a bit more then some other parts of the park.
  9. I don't know if you guys have been on scream scape or not but they seemed to have more pictures of the building site up. Here are the three interesting photos. http://www.screamscape.com/html/ki-2014_2.htm http://www.screamscape.com/html/ki-2014_4.htm http://www.screamscape.com/html/ki-2014_9.htm I first thought that drill dozer was for drilling fence post but now I think it's for footers and also It's been in a lot of different locations. Or atleast in the few photos it was first by the Sling Shot and it one of the pictures above it is in the far back. I'm sure people should try to get a location on this dozer if it's purpose is to drill footer holes so we can start mapping this bad boy out.
  10. I don't know what will be put in there just simply there isn't enough evidence for me to say. For all we know it could be a dueling roller-coaster GIGa inverted steel/wood winged flying chimp. We really don't know. Dont get me wrong I have no problem with people throwing ideas out to this investigation but really we are at like level: 1 but we will progress. The park hasn't even got into full swing yet of the season witch is soon and we will hopefully get more frequent updates on the construction. like someone said earlier this will be a long lasted post and a long investigation. Here is some roller coaster that we do not have. ( listing what we don't have or atleast don't seem to have.) Wether or not Cedar Fair is will to invest into a new type of roller coaster or not is up in the air. A roller-coaster is an investment they will want a good one. I'm pretty sure they have been looking at this for a long time way before the son of The Beast was even green lighted to be taken out. There is a lot of land for this coaster or coasters. Stand up coaster,Giga, floorless, Dive coaster,dueling steel and or wood( I haven't forgotten The Racer it's a classic rollercoaster) watercoaster and a wing coaster. ( I'm forgetting a lot more coaster) I'll add them to the list or just reply back.
  11. The more footers are poured and formed the more we can guess how this coaster will be like. Here's a link to Mavericks footers. I hope this can help you all in the future. http://www.themeparkreview.com/cedarpoint2007/july14_2006.htm The fifth pictures kinda looks like what we have know but those on the maverick pictures are kinda scattered.
  12. I would like a purple and lime green ride.
  13. I agree with you. That would be awesome to have a ride like that at King island!
  14. I was wandering the same thing. I at first I thought that was a drill for digging fence holes. BUT what caught my attention was the "stone" pillars standing up by the road on the very right of the picture? WHAT the heck are those from? lol I know those are old but I don't ever remember seeing them. lol
  15. Who know's. I like the Banshee idea and that was a really good find of it. I'm sure it'll be a ride. BUT. Remember the Dino's Alive teasers.... We all thought it was a roller coaster or a new ride. NOPE. AND in my opinion they did hype that up a little bit much but that's okay. That is what keeps us up late in the middle of the night pacing back in fourth thinking "What are they building?" I heard from a guy that I once knew that was related to the dip n' dots guy and he said the dip n' dots guy said they where putting in a Soak City II where The Beast once stood. JK Seriously tho, I really wish it was an whole new themed area but that's really risky for King Island and Cf. So more then likely a ride of some sort. I rule out a haunt due to the fact they're not making much of an effort on the building part but I see buildings and structures built in like no time these days.... I reallllllyyyyyyy hope King's island does some like ya know teasing and does an epic announcement for this " Project-X".
  16. I meant what you said. It didn't sound right the way I had it. So it has been fixed. I am not the best with my words.
  17. .So much...Good ideas about a dino-tour ride must wish for it to happen. lol I had a similar idea for the Congos falls being remade for the Action Zone ( expansion maybe) but this sounds better and more likely if they can get some of the Dino-alive dinosaurs to stick around. Who know's how that goes. Maybe they could just get their own made by that company or another company. Shoo, this all does sound expensive but would be really cool. Kings Island in my opinion lacks water based rides. ( Not counting the waterpark) I mean, the tour ride sounds great but I hope it would be like the dinosaurs doing what they do natural. Not just Dinosaur after dinosaur, ofcorse have it where they could change them out for new dinos. Just image getting on the ride having parasaurolophus poking their heads up from out of the water eating water weeds then going between the legs of Diplobocus on the tour and then end up running into a Velociraptor ( yes with feathers or have a larger breed of Velociraptor) nest then that's when the tour gets all exciting pretty much does what medford suggested. Maybe we will actually being getting something like this year sense they did say we are getting a new addition to Dinosaurs Alive. I highly doubt it but wishing and hoping is good.
  18. BLSC was not sped up by CF. Vekoma rides are generally rough, such as their SLCs and Boomerangs. Overall, their track record isn't the greatest, even with the few great rides in Disney parks which seem to be their only reliable rides they put out. Thank you for the input. The Jp water ride at universal also still seems pretty good but yeah. No body wants a rough ride.Only ride I have rode that Vekoma has made is Firehawk and that ride I'm not a fan of do to the fact you have to look up most the time straining your neck the whole time. I do wish Premier Rides would come back and do a ride or two for KI they seem to be into taking rides to the next level and apply innovation to the rides. Then again there is a lot of choices for companies like Cf to choose from when it comes to who to build the Rollers Coaster or the rides.
  19. Believe me, I rode it on it's opening day, and have fond memories of that day when my friends and I picked up our friend Doug and forced him to stand on the bridge as a boat passed underneath. Doug didn't speak to me again until 4 months later, as I was the main instiGator. I meant give it a true Amazon theme. Yeah I'm sure the ride has never changed decoration wise. Not going to lie there really isn't much to it. I have similar memories of tricking people on to getting on the Flight of Fear. lolol " Oh it's just a simulation ride."
  20. It's even prettier now with the Back Lot Stunt track
  21. I know other coaster manufacturer's can do themeing around their rides but I just seen the rides they have done and they look pretty good. I don't know what's so wrong with them. Please tell me. I do know Premier-Rides make great coasters sense King's Island has two of them still and the themeing of the both are great even after Paramount! Also, Did they speed up BLST when they sold out to CF? It was really fast and a lot more aggressive past few times I've been there.
  22. I don't remember when and where ( I know it's was at King's Island but I'm pretty they moved this ride to Dolly Wood one year) at but I remember riding those antique cars somewhere. Also, the Antique cars and the whole track is rather aesthetically appealing. But it's a large ride and I'm sure King's island needed the room in the park.
  23. I was mostly joking because the whole day I was there riding other rides. I could of rode it but the last minute I went to go ride it and it started to storm. No, It's not the rides fault. Now, If I was on it and it shut down or stopped moving then I would of been really angry...
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.