Everything posted by monkeyman
-
PKIU Survivor?
Racing on CR sounds so awesome!
-
Over Rated Rides
I chose TRTR because it so short. I should have chose Delirium, because I think its just a nice refreshing ride, but thats just my opinion. I understand everyone else loves Del.
-
Who Would you Like to see in concert at the park?
Yeah, me too. But I get to see them at Riverbend May 20, so it doesn't really bother me if they don't come....but, if they did come, I would definantly be there.
-
Antique cars
Wow, memories, I just have to mention one. I was in the car with some friends, and one was being really annoying. This little kid in front of us was by himself, so one of us had to go with him. We made the annoying one go. When we were riding, Elliott (the annoying one) told the kid to stop the car after the went around the turn. The kid got it perfect, and as soon as we turned, we hit them. We couldn't even see them until we were about to hit them. Yes I know bumping is not permitted, and even though I was the driver, it wasn't my fault. ......good times......good times........
-
Brand new Kiddie Coaster
No kidding, right?
- 2005 Poll
-
Which ride are you gonna ride first?
I rode that freakin Vortex first. Nothing agaisnt Arrow, but Vortex sucks. It is way to bumby. I think SoB is a lot smoother than Vortex.
-
What Is Your Favorite Piece Of Themeing?
I don't like RR, so why would I like the Reptar. I don't like TR the movie, so my favorite piece of scernery would be anything in FoF. Cause FoF kicks :censored: !
-
Favorite SmartAss on PKIU
Yeah, derbeast is a smart ass for this, good point!
-
Scariest PKI moment.
I have a memory, it wasn't really scary, but it was funny. Ok, so this girl has a basketball, and shes dribbling it. It hits her foot, and rolls way into the grass. So me and my friend, being the complete retards we are, point at her and start laughing at her. She gets really mad, and starts following us. She started cussing us out, then she left. Then a few hours later, we were going to FoF, and guess who was just getting off, and coming out of the building. It was so funny, we turned around, yelled "loser" and ran into the line so she couldn't see us. Yep, that was a great memory.
-
Sneak Preview
I know that tomorrow (4/4/04) is a sneak preview, but is today a sneak preview too. Just wodering. Monkeyman
-
Point Madness
I love the idea. I say somebody needs to do this for PKI.
-
Past Roller Coasters
Hey, derbeast, where do you get those pics at?
- Roller Coasters
-
What Old PKI Ride Do You Miss?
I have to vote for action theater movies, because other that the log flume, I have not ridden any of them, not even King Cobra.
-
PKI Casino
Wait, don't you mean thats not good for the park image?
-
PKI Casino
I'm not old enough, so I don't really care. But if I was old enough, I would like to have a casino. As long as they put in a Texas Holdem' booth.
-
Best Ride in HB?
Beastie, I mean, its a kid version of The Beast, what else do you need.
-
PKIc v PKIU
Also, this is a good oppertunity to meet each other.
-
PKIc v PKIU
I think it is a great idea, you can count me in, as long as I have nothing else planned.
-
New Characters For 2004?
I think the whole Spongebob crew should come. That would be awesome, and the little kids would love it!
- Best AZ ride
-
2005 and beyond!
Here is what I think PKI has planned for the future years: 2005: B&M floorless: 1. PKI doesn't have any B&M rides. 2. PKI has had no major steel, full length coasters since FoF. 2006: NC expansion. 1. Nick is getting more and more popular. 2. Some of the little kids may not know some of the HB characters. (except like, the flinstones and scooby doo.) 2007: Another Huss flat ride. 1. PKI has some great Huss rides, and needs to keep it up. 2. Quality may beet quanity, but I mean, PKI's flatrides in general aren't as great as they could be. Just a bunch of junky tiny rides. We need like, a topple tower! 2008: BB expansion: 1. People will not be as excited as they are now. 2. Two new slides for BB would keep guest coming. 2009: Hydrolic launced coaster (Intamin): 1. HLCs will now have spread. 2. No longer will they be short. 3. loops and hills What does everyone think?
-
2005 Poll
I personally think a 275 ft. tall B&M speed coaster will be coming in 2005, 2006 will bring a NC expansion, 2007 will bring a new flat ride, and 2008 will be the year of the Intamin rocket coaster. Does anyone else think so? ~Monkeyman~
-
Next Chat Date
I say sunday morning, around 10.