Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

monkeyman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by monkeyman

  1. monkeyman replied to StXBomber's topic in KI Polls
    Racing on CR sounds so awesome!
  2. I chose TRTR because it so short. I should have chose Delirium, because I think its just a nice refreshing ride, but thats just my opinion. I understand everyone else loves Del.
  3. Yeah, me too. But I get to see them at Riverbend May 20, so it doesn't really bother me if they don't come....but, if they did come, I would definantly be there.
  4. Wow, memories, I just have to mention one. I was in the car with some friends, and one was being really annoying. This little kid in front of us was by himself, so one of us had to go with him. We made the annoying one go. When we were riding, Elliott (the annoying one) told the kid to stop the car after the went around the turn. The kid got it perfect, and as soon as we turned, we hit them. We couldn't even see them until we were about to hit them. Yes I know bumping is not permitted, and even though I was the driver, it wasn't my fault. ......good times......good times........
  5. No kidding, right?
  6. monkeyman replied to monkeyman's topic in KI Polls
    I can see it now, 421 feet high, 121 miles per hour, and 6 inversions.
  7. I rode that freakin Vortex first. Nothing agaisnt Arrow, but Vortex sucks. It is way to bumby. I think SoB is a lot smoother than Vortex.
  8. I don't like RR, so why would I like the Reptar. I don't like TR the movie, so my favorite piece of scernery would be anything in FoF. Cause FoF kicks :censored: !
  9. Yeah, derbeast is a smart ass for this, good point!
  10. I have a memory, it wasn't really scary, but it was funny. Ok, so this girl has a basketball, and shes dribbling it. It hits her foot, and rolls way into the grass. So me and my friend, being the complete retards we are, point at her and start laughing at her. She gets really mad, and starts following us. She started cussing us out, then she left. Then a few hours later, we were going to FoF, and guess who was just getting off, and coming out of the building. It was so funny, we turned around, yelled "loser" and ran into the line so she couldn't see us. Yep, that was a great memory.
  11. I know that tomorrow (4/4/04) is a sneak preview, but is today a sneak preview too. Just wodering. Monkeyman
  12. monkeyman replied to StXBomber's topic in KI Polls
    I love the idea. I say somebody needs to do this for PKI.
  13. Hey, derbeast, where do you get those pics at?
  14. monkeyman replied to drewbari's topic in KI Polls
    Yeah, that is great.
  15. I have to vote for action theater movies, because other that the log flume, I have not ridden any of them, not even King Cobra.
  16. Wait, don't you mean thats not good for the park image?
  17. I'm not old enough, so I don't really care. But if I was old enough, I would like to have a casino. As long as they put in a Texas Holdem' booth.
  18. Beastie, I mean, its a kid version of The Beast, what else do you need.
  19. Also, this is a good oppertunity to meet each other.
  20. I think it is a great idea, you can count me in, as long as I have nothing else planned.
  21. I think the whole Spongebob crew should come. That would be awesome, and the little kids would love it!
  22. Yes, it is.
  23. Here is what I think PKI has planned for the future years: 2005: B&M floorless: 1. PKI doesn't have any B&M rides. 2. PKI has had no major steel, full length coasters since FoF. 2006: NC expansion. 1. Nick is getting more and more popular. 2. Some of the little kids may not know some of the HB characters. (except like, the flinstones and scooby doo.) 2007: Another Huss flat ride. 1. PKI has some great Huss rides, and needs to keep it up. 2. Quality may beet quanity, but I mean, PKI's flatrides in general aren't as great as they could be. Just a bunch of junky tiny rides. We need like, a topple tower! 2008: BB expansion: 1. People will not be as excited as they are now. 2. Two new slides for BB would keep guest coming. 2009: Hydrolic launced coaster (Intamin): 1. HLCs will now have spread. 2. No longer will they be short. 3. loops and hills What does everyone think?
  24. monkeyman replied to monkeyman's topic in KI Polls
    I personally think a 275 ft. tall B&M speed coaster will be coming in 2005, 2006 will bring a NC expansion, 2007 will bring a new flat ride, and 2008 will be the year of the Intamin rocket coaster. Does anyone else think so? ~Monkeyman~
  25. I say sunday morning, around 10.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.