Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ZeroGee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZeroGee

  1. Line E. I took this screenshot the day the plans were first leaked Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. When the plans were first leaked ,I did screenshots of the plan and just uploaded them to my computer today ( I couldn't read the notes from the prints on my phone) and noticed in the section about the foundations where it talks about a lake crossing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Last week my family and myself visited HersheyPark , Knoebels , and Dorney Park , in that order BTW . Just a incredible difference going from Knoebels one day to Dorney the next ! There were various references to the "pre-corporate" Dorney throughout the park (especially while riding the Zephyr) Seems like there is a lot of regret now that such unique attractions are gone .
  5. Has anyone been able to determine if this ride will be going over water ? ( WWC reservoir to be precise )
  6. Are you a politician ?( just kidding )
  7. Which of the two stratas do you like better ? I've rode TTD many times but never been to Six Flags Great Adventure .
  8. True there are differences. It's a great show , very entertaining and it deserves repeat viewings .
  9. I wonder If some or all of the performers were part of the SkeletonCrew that was at CP last Halloweekends? There was a lot of the same stunts performed .
  10. Bring them all back ! Bring back my childhood !
  11. The funny thing shark6495 it was my bedtime , Ive got to drag my butt out of bed at 4am !
  12. After sleeping on it , maybe I have become jaded . I don't know I guess as one gets older perceptions can change on certain things . I just hope one of the things that doesn't change is the joy I get from going to amusement parks and sharing those times spent with family and friends . Back in the day when I was 13 my mom would drop my older brother and myself off at the park each morning before she went to work and we'd stay there til she got off work . Some of the best days of my life .
  13. And please before this gets anymore out a hand , all I'm saying is I still enjoy this ride but it is not the same ride experience for me . I have been a KI passholder since the early 80 's and have ridden The Beast countless times each year since .
  14. I'm 43 thank you very much I've rode that coaster quite a bit and please don't be condescending
  15. Yes it is the trim braking that I'm complaining about . If your going to alter it by trimming then why stop there ? Alter it some more !
  16. What year was the YouTube video from ? It wasn't from the 80 's , when The Beast was in its prime
  17. [ quote name=The Interpreter" post="610725" timestamp="1398213731]The Beast is no more braked today than when it opened. The method of braking has changed, the degree of braking has not.[/quotes I believe it has the speed coming out of the covered section is not as fast as it used to be
  18. No they have added extensive brake runs , particularly the covered section and the braking after coming out of tunnel on first lift hill .
  19. Let's face it , The Beast isn't what it used to be . They have caged and chained this monster . I remember riding this back in the 80's and you felt like you was going to fly off the rails at any turn . Yes I still enjoy The Beast , but this is not the same ride experience that it was 35 years ago or even 10 years ago . This was the ride that made KI known all over the world . Something needs to be done to bring back that original ride experience . UNLEASH The Beast !
  20. Article on WLWT.com this morning spoke of a number of "protein spills "on Banshee yesterday that led to delays in dispatching trains . Sorry I'm ignorant otherwise I would post link to story
  21. Excellent job Gplez90 !
  22. Perhaps in the future whenever ride lines are spilling way out into the park they could have drink or snack vendors walk up and down the line selling their goods to people waiting . Much like you would have at a Reds game ! "COLD BEER HERE !"
  23. How long was the wait, and with or without FP (is it even useable today?) About 20 to 30 min. both times . There was two levels of VIP badges mine was the yellow (which is what most people had) then there was a pink badge that could get you in the FastLane . 20-30 minutes wait with how many people in line? I'm having flashbacks of Diamondback on opening day 2009 with that line that stretched around the Eiffel Tower after all the first riders got to ride. Thankfully B&Ms are good at getting people through the lines quickly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk i would say that half or slightly less than half of the queue lanes were open and full at those times
  24. Sorry pic didn't post
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.