Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

marth555

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marth555

  1. Alton Towers vr coaster does have sound
  2. marth555 replied to Oldschool75's topic in Rumors
    That Screamscape rumor is nothing that people who follow the industry couldnt guess
  3. Downtown Disney at both World and Land, Universal CityWalk in CA and FL and the Knotts Marketplace
  4. A Temporary change wouldn't bother me if its as well done as Haunted Mansion Holiday or Hyperspace Mountain
  5. I think the Superman theme is on the WindSeeker playlist
  6. Ive seen that idea posted on here so many times but Ive never seen anyone post the results
  7. Thrills in the Hills is being rescheduled (source is the Dollywood website) ''Thrills in the Hills has been postponed for a date later in the operating season. Details of the new date will be announced at a later time. If you do not wish to attend the rescheduled Thrills in the Hills, please contact us to arrange a refund.''
  8. I didnt think they could get any faster with dispatching trains
  9. I didnt know you could get corndogs on the dining plan
  10. Its limited to a certain amount of attendees this year
  11. In UofL territory I doubt Wildcat blue was considered
  12. Yeah it would be pretty cool to not only work at KI but to do so as a photographer
  13. I wonder if there tactics will change with the implantation of FunPix
  14. I feel like the topic of the front gate photographers comes up every few months
  15. Thats an awesome way to display them
  16. I think I walked by you when you were getting interviewed
  17. I think I remember seeing Beast and Racer pins aswell
  18. http://www.kimarketplace.com/Pin-Set-Action-Zone-4-Piece-P327.aspx# I was thinking more up to date designs like Banshee and not the old paint job of Invertigo and the non existent Flight Deck
  19. As someone who enjoys the Guardians movie and the Tower of Terror ride I am so conflicted
  20. I hope KI gets some cool pins like these at KD https://www.instagram.com/p/BDLxboeBi52/
  21. Volcano is a top 5 coaster imo
  22. Hopefully it's not Friday the 13th. It isnt either of these
  23. I wont be at SFoG but I will be there at DW all weekend
  24. It seems that the majority of the FunPix spots are for onride photos
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.