Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

diamondbackfanatic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by diamondbackfanatic

  1. I've had a season pass for three seasons now and have never had any issues. But after all it is a computer scanning the passes so its prone to glitches
  2. You can't dis The Racer!! LOL
  3. I personally like the addition of the seat belts on Diamondback. I've never felt un-safe on DB but always thought it would be nice for re-assuring thoughts. I can't wait for my first visit of the season on May 12th (Monday).
  4. Listen, The Beast, leaves bruises every time I ride it. I'm pretty sure it's still unleashed.
  5. The Bat (Flight Deck), while not my favorite ride in the park, is a great ride!
  6. Very nice documentary!!
  7. I have a season pass along with my Mom and Aunt. We never go on the weekend, typically Monday-Thursday. Our first scheduled visit is May 12th, schools will still be in session so we don't anticipate much of a wait for most rides. Our experiences tell us lines are always shorter during the week.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.