2008 season passes

jondrewfoo

WHY?

It is my understanding that online renewals are going to be part of the program. Why ON EARTH would you WANT to have to stand in line to process?

Just know that if you purchase a 2008 pass, it will be used for 2008 and 2008 only and will not include Hallo-Haunt 2007 or 2008. It may be wise to just purchase next season. Opting to renew your 2007 to a 2008 pass now will/may void the 2007 pass. Remember... new ownership, different methods!!!! Ask the right questions when purchasing...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY?

It is my understanding that online renewals are going to be part of the program. Why ON EARTH would you WANT to have to stand in line to process?

Just know that if you purchase a 2008 pass, it will be used for 2008 and 2008 only and will not include Hallo-Haunt 2007 or 2008. It may be wise to just purchase next season. Opting to renew your 2007 to a 2008 pass now will/may void the 2007 pass. Remember... new ownership, different methods!!!! Ask the right questions when purchasing...

I can 100% assure you that purchasing a 2008 pass will NOT void your 2007 pass, however a 2008 pass will not be valid until the 2008 season.

Well, I can't buy one until I know whether or not I'll be working there next year or not.

What is a Cedar Fair Maxx Plus pass? Does it mean you get admission to all Cedar Fair parks in the country? If so is it a good deal?

Don't worry about the Maxx Pass Plus if you don't have one already.

From ScreamScape....

(9/3/07) I’ve been told that Cedar Point will begin selling the new Cedar Fair Platinum Pass, which replacing the two Maxx Pass options from 2007, starting September 14th. The new Platinum Pass includes all Cedar Fair theme parks and water parks as well as free parking. The Platinum Pass will run you $140 if you buy it early, and will come with the same free jacket deal I’ve mentioned also in place at Michigan’s Adventure and Canada’s Wonderland.