Are these the former KI "Bat" cars?

Outdoor Man

They certainly could be - quite possibly they are. You know The Bat's brakes were under the cars, so if these were The Bat's cars, they have been modified. I also noticed that there are only 2 shock absorbers on each side of the car - as were The Bat's - but I'm sure that the Vampire's track has been banked to reduce stress on those babies - and they don't have to worry about replacing them 4 times a day!

And hey - both bats and vampires like blood so why not be interchangable!

Good catch, Mr. Fudd!

While they are not The Bat trains they could have been model after them. Looking at rcdb.com it says that Vampire opened in 1990.

A guy I went to college used to have a Bat head in a box he won from Kings Island during a employee party. It was kinda cool he had it so you could pug it in and the eyes would light up.

Okay it looks like someone has found alot of old pictures of The Bat at Theme Park Review.

Edited by Vortex

I saw that one of The Bat heads on the front of The Bat trains was for sale on ebay and I think the eyes still lite up I was really thinking about bidding but If I remeber they wanted over $500.

I remember that, This is the pic from the auction:

batheadqz4.jpg

I think i saw my buddy's chiuaua look like that before!

• 3 weeks later...
While they are not The Bat trains they could have been model after them. Looking at rcdb.com it says that Vampire opened in 1990.

A guy I went to college used to have a Bat head in a box he won from Kings Island during a employee party. It was kinda cool he had it so you could pug it in and the eyes would light up.

Okay it looks like someone has found alot of old pictures of The Bat at Theme Park Review.

Wow to be an employee during the 70's and 80's. It seems that they would have cool stories, however they probably have scary stories as well.

Hhhhmmmmm..............?????????????