Pass Processing Days

kiruler102

Yes, I was just wondering if the park was having a few days before the park opens to the public to get passes processed. Also, I was wondering if they were going to have a sneak peak night at Kings Island for gold pass holders only. Maybe that is only for boomerang bay! IDK, oh well I guess I will soon find out.

*Edit spelling and capitalization*

Edited by CoastersRZ

You mean processed? :rolleyes:

And currently their calendar on their website doesn't mention either of those things. But I wouldn't doubt that they will have special days for pass processing, but I don't know for sure. You'll probably hear more about that in the coming month or so.

Last year the season pass processing center was open on weekdays before the park opened for the season (and a couple weeks after opening day as well). The park has not had a season pass holder only day (for the regular park or Boomerang Bay) for several years now.

Actually there was a season pass holder only day at Boomerang Bay spring of 2006. We where there most of the day and they had a band playing, unless I am just imagining things.

off topic but avatar your signature freaked me out. im sitting here reading this thread and almost swatted that darned bug ;-) ok back on topic.

i thought at one point last year Cedar Fair wasnt going to have processing days then switched their minds...i hope they learned their lesson and will keep the processing days.

And if you have ever had a pass processed at Cedar Point, you know there are at least two reasons for that. Cedar Point is nowhere near as efficient as Kings Island was and is at processing passes. Not only does each pass take much longer to process on the relatively antiquated, unsophisticated equipment the park has, but there are also almost always far fewer stations processing passes at any given time.