Whats the funniest rumor youv'e ever heard?

DropZone99

DB is sinking

please dont tell me you heard that in another topic on this forum lol....there is a reason why

no i felt like being silly ... however ... do share why you hope i didnt hear that ...

because I was being sarcastic about it in another forum and was joking around saying well before you know it people are gonna start saying that Diamondback is sinking due to improper footer placement or something like that lol...then went on to say if this gets to be a famous rumor, then Im gonna have to choose to either laugh or cry lol...thats why I asked..

I heard that when they were building the lift hill for Son of Beast a tornado ran through it and they had to rebuild it.

Actually, strong winds did knock down part of SoB during construction, and that section had to be rebuilt. But there was no tornado.

See here: http://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/news/...011400_03.shtml

How is that for a bad omen?

I heard that when they were building the lift hill for Son of Beast a tornado ran through it and they had to rebuild it.

Actually, strong winds did knock down part of SoB during construction, and that section had to be rebuilt. But there was no tornado.

See here: http://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/news/...011400_03.shtml

How is that for a bad omen?

Great now you tell us. Why didn't you mention that when it came out.

• 3 weeks later...

I have heard quite a couple of times that the reason why The Bat was closed years ago was because multiple people were slung out and died. Even though i wasnt alive at the time, i know that the short life of the ride was mostly downtime.

I heard they were tearing down their newfangled rolly-coaster contraption?

Heh, actually somebody said they saw somebody get their hands chopped of because they had their hands up during The Beast's helix.

Also, somebody said that the sirens for the tube lift on Tazmanian Typhoon was to warn that it was dangerous (this was some little kid who was scared).

I heard someone once say that the netting on the turnaround of The Vortex (after the first drop) was put into place after one of the trains "fell off" and landed in La Rosa's :huh: So the two people that were talking about this jumped when the train came around, and they ran across the pathway screaming.

It gave me a good laugh :lol:

I heard someone once say that the netting on the turnaround of The Vortex (after the first drop) was put into place after one of the trains "fell off" and landed in La Rosa's :huh: So the two people that were talking about this jumped when the train came around, and they ran across the pathway screaming.

It gave me a good laugh :lol:

Haha, that made me laugh. :)