Defunct KI Rides

RaCeR

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have thought for years they need to add a new section to KI, "Lost Coney". This could include old rides brought back. A Tumble Bug, Whip, Flying Shoes (Dutchman), and how about building the plans from the Shooting Star. How about the Barrels (my friend could make anyone sick on these). And a version of the Lost River. I used to think this ride had a vertical drop as a kid. I really think this could draw a lot more families to a park with an area like this. Well I guess for now to enjoy this we just continue our trips up to Kennywood. Hey, while at it, why not build another Noah's Ark?

I love that idea. I never went to Coney Island when it was an amusement park. :(

Wasn't born yet.

Kennywood looks like a great park. I should like to go there someday.

oh sorry. The last time I was there was this past October. the time before that it was still there. I assumed that had been taken down later. Oops. Haha..

Pardon me for noting this, but if you live in Ashland, perhaps you should get to Camden Park more often than you apparently do. People around Geauga Lake now say they loved their park, but many, many of them didn't go. Camden really needs the business, and there is quite a bit to be enjoyed there..from the Whip to the last of its kind Haunted House that is still operating (Devils Den aka Moriarty's Last Ride is Standing But Not Operating at Conneaut Lake), to the kiddie NAD to the funky converted Caterpillar to the delicious Pronto Pups. The bumper cars alone are better than those found in most any theme park. A season pass is a relatively small investment in this park's future.

Every year that Camden reopens I consider to be a miracle. You can help make a miracle. Or not.

oh sorry. The last time I was there was this past October. the time before that it was still there. I assumed that had been taken down later. Oops. Haha..

Pardon me for noting this, but if you live in Ashland, perhaps you should get to Camden Park more often than you apparently do. People around Geauga Lake now say they loved their park, but many, many of them didn't go. Camden really needs the business, and there is quite a bit to be enjoyed there..from the Whip to the last of its kind Haunted House that is still operating (Devils Den aka Moriarty's Last Ride is Standing But Not Operating at Conneaut Lake), to the kiddie NAD to the funky converted Caterpillar to the delicious Pronto Pups. The bumper cars alone are better than those found in most any theme park. A season pass is a relatively small investment in this park's future.

Every year that Camden reopens I consider to be a miracle. You can help make a miracle. Or not.

It isn't exactly easy for me to get there considering I don't have a car or money. I try to go as often as I can. I care greatly for the park I use to go all the time when I was younger. So many of my memories are there. my first looping coaster was in fact the screamin Demon. I do what i can.

• 1 month later...