I love this pic

Purplehaze

Donnie is giving us hints!!! Let me guess: The once beautiful international street will be turned dull as they move it to swan lake. Then that would pave the way for Action Zone to expand to in front of the tower.

For those who love a certain other park, we've had our phil of pictures! :)

Sadly I thing everyone was hopping for Kings Island not Coney Island. Sure I like Coney Island but nothing is going on in the pictures. Wonder if Kings Island asked not to fly over and take pictures?

:)

Well, let's see.....virtually every winter there are aerial pictures of Kings Island posted. Those pictures generally come from the same limited number of sources. This year, there have, so far, been no such pictures. By deductive reasoning, it would appear your hypothesis is correct! :)

And of course I meant that other park, but since you asked:

http://www.flyinphilsphotos.com/amuse/ny/c...07-06-17/album0

And even those are last summer :)

Sadly I thing everyone was hopping for Kings Island not Coney Island. Sure I like Coney Island but nothing is going on in the pictures.

I understand I am the off-season spy and many of you have been waiting patiently for aerial photos.

Wonder if Kings Island asked not to fly over and take pictures?

Unless KI is owned by the government and has private airspace over the park, Kings Island and Cedar Fair have no say what-so-ever to tell people not to fly over their parks.

Sadly I thing everyone was hopping for Kings Island not Coney Island. Sure I like Coney Island but nothing is going on in the pictures.

I understand I am the off-season spy and many of you have been waiting patiently for aerial photos.

Wonder if Kings Island asked not to fly over and take pictures?

Unless KI is owned by the government and has private airspace over the park, Kings Island and Cedar Fair have no say what-so-ever to tell people not to fly over their parks.

so will pictures come soon? :unsure:

In this weather no. Also keep in mind that right now flying is very expensive. If you think $40 to fill up your car tank is a lot, just think about what the bill would look like for an airplane.

Right now I am sorry to say the only means of viewing KI from the air is by my old photos and satellite maps.

In this weather no. Also keep in mind that right now flying is very expensive. If you think $40 to fill up your car tank is a lot, just think about what the bill would look like for an airplane.

Right now I am sorry to say the only means of viewing KI from the air is by my old photos and satellite maps.

o.k. i understand,

boy i wish google would update there satellite images.:(

I work at an airport, so I know exactly how expensive it is to fly. For 36.7 gallons of 100 Low Lead fuel, it costs $175.54. For Jet Fuel, it is $4.72/gallon with taxes included.