Kings Island Dreams

DanielRadsgrl

I was first in line for the front seat. I got out of line to use the bathroom and they didn't let me get back on line.

It must have been me that you were trying to line jump in front of. He he!

Getting out of line to use the restroom and trying to get back to your spot IS line jumping. Don't do it...no, no!

I had another DB dream. It was to be April 18th, and DB was not located in Rivertown at all, and it didn't look like KI either? I was in the queue for awhile and finally got on. When we took off the ride was great on the first hill, then after that it got all weird. The ride sort of turned into Avatar. We would go back and fourth on that style of track like 2 times and then then go to another set of track that had different sized hills. There were like four of these Avatar tracks that we went on before returning to the station. They were fun, but not thrilling. Everyone got off the ride and said it was not what they expected?

Just had another dream, Kings Island was located in the middle of a running track. I was at track practice and had to miss the first riders' tour of Diamondback before the rides due to my coach making me run. Then, I told him I had to go but it would only be about three minutes because that's how long the ride took. I rode Diamondback and it was a huge let down, but I was in denial because I bid $111.11 for the first riders so I kept saying "It would have been better it's just that my eyes were closed." then I woke up.

Just had another dream, Kings Island was located in the middle of a running track. I was at track practice and had to miss the first riders' tour of Diamondback before the rides due to my coach making me run. Then, I told him I had to go but it would only be about three minutes because that's how long the ride took. I rode Diamondback and it was a huge let down, but I was in denial because I bid $111.11 for the first riders so I kept saying "It would have been better it's just that my eyes were closed." then I woke up.

It sounds like you are worried track practice is going to interfere with your KI time?

I had a dream that I was going on the Son of Beast, and the ride ops pushed a "crazy" button.

The ride morphed, and we went down the drop from the station. The ride was weiiiiiirrrd. Okay, the drop where the loop used to be was made out of elastic and you bounced up and down, then where th helix is under the lift, you went inside of a tent where it looked like 'Sonny' chased you. The whole ride was like jacked up, it was kinda fun, but it was corny.

• Like 1

I was first in line for the front seat. I got out of line to use the bathroom and they didn't let me get back on line.

It must have been me that you were trying to line jump in front of. He he!

Getting out of line to use the restroom and trying to get back to your spot IS line jumping. Don't do it...no, no!

:D

I had a dream that I was going on the Son of Beast, and the ride ops pushed a "crazy" button.

Hmmmm...they do have a button that I like to have pushed, though it is a rare treat when it is. The most wonderful and amazing thing happens when this button is pushed. You see, it works like this, you go around the rose bowl, and once you're out of it and come up to the mid-course...nothing impedes your path through the mid-course and you sail right through to the other side with no ride killing devices activated. Then you actually have a slight amount of force present on the second half of the ride. Man, I wish that wasn't such a rarety, but it probably will always be.

Flyer, who wishes all trims would evaporate.

Okay, now I'll admit, I did get one ride on Son of Beast with no mid-course on the last day of the season; however, it certainly was not off. The other rides were normal strength. Did we both get lucky?

As for the AE brake, it was gone for the last two weeks of the season and maybe even three, but I'm not sure. I might also add that in my opinion, it added to the ride. I haven't ridden AE nearly as much as I did during that time.

The final trim on Racer just before the brake run was turned off for a couple of weeks as well, but was back on for closing day. I wish it had stayed gone and had taken the other with it.

Thanks for giving me an excuse for another trim rant, as you know I love those!!!! ;) Believe me, I notice if a trim is off, or even dialed back. Every time one of the sections of magnets is added or subtracted from any of the sets on The Beast, I notice.

Well, I haven't had any DB dreams yet (that I can remember), but Mrs. Gator has. She told me about the dream while we were driving past the park on Friday evening and saw DB testing. She said she got on it, but it wasn't finished yet. They left the station, start going through the first few hills, and next thing she knows the train full of people are on the ground, just standing around with no recollection of how they got off the train.

I had a dream last week that some friends of mine convinced me that we should go to HW on April 18th instead of KI. Something was bugging me about this, but I went along with them, knowing that something was wrong. We got to Louisville, and it suddenly hit me. I said "Um guys, Holiday World's not open until May 2nd!" My friends got mad at me for not saying something earlier, and we wasted 4 hours round trip that could have been spent at KI.

My DB dream was that I was waiting in line for DB for 6 hours,I was at the front of the line when suddenly me ,and my surroundings turned into RCT3 mode.I was seemingly a zombie and said"HYPER COASTER 1 LOOKS TO SCARY FOR ME" and walked away.Iwas Happy to wake up.

That just made me laugh so hard. :lol:

• Like 1

I had a dream about Diamondback in study hall today. Don't remember too much, but the ride was a let down, there wasn't any airtime, I got soaked going through the splashdown, and it was rough. Overall the ride kinda sucked in my dream. It looked the same though, it just rode different.

I took a nap today and had a dream about Diamondback. My nephew, brother, and I were on the ride in the station and Don Helbig was the ride operator. It was REALLY early in the morning - the sun was just starting to rise. Don said to hop on and we did. I don't even remember it having restraints really. Then, Don sends the three of us backwards through the station a few times. Then he makes it go forward. I then woke up. Just one more week!

I don't know. It was like Don knew exactly what he was doing and was toying with us or something with an emotionless face. Screamin' Demon, eh? Never got to ride it. Its last season would have put me at age 2. What was it like, Terpy?

It was like a thunderbolt...express! Really! One could get and did get incredible airtime as it dropped backwards into the loop. And for its day, it was quite the ride. Hard to believe there are only two left operating in the USA:

http://www.rcdb.com/ir.htm?model=4

We've lost so many things over the years...things I'd never thought I'd see gone.

• Like 1

I constantly dream about Kings Island and rides there in all the time, and every single time I wake up, realize I'm in bed, and almost cry. Last night I had a dream about Cedar Point, but that is because for my birthday Trooper Mom said I get one Cedar Point trip this year!

I had a dream that I met Terpy at the park but he was kind of like Wilson from Home Improvement and was always somehow hiding the lower half of his face.

He sometimes talks like him, and is very wise like him, but does not try in any way to hide himself. He doesn't need to, he blends so well!