What do you think KI will bring back for the 2009 season?

nhimes90

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of all the things they could bring back- i guess i'm stumped by that one. bring back a copyrighted name that you're going to have to change in a few years again.

hey, lay off Flight Deck's color scheme- I for one, enjoy the rust/lets see deteriorated metal look. I say black supports, red rails- bring back something relaly old and call it The Bat.

Uh...Bubba Gump's Shrimp Shack is licensed by Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurants, Inc., from Paramount Pictures. Why would you think Cedar Fair would need to change it again...if it is used with permission from Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurants, Inc., then it is no different in concept from the Scooby use for the Haunted Castle, in that case Scooby comes not from Paramount directly but through Sally Rides.

When you visit a park as big as KI, all the different attractions and food places kind of all blend into the scenery. It's easy to forget that some of them are big businesses all on their own.

Another question kind of related to this: Anybody on the tour get any other details about Wings other than the name change? I'm glad to see they're doing something to it, as it has needed it for years, and it seems logical that there's going to be a lot more traffic in that area now.

When you visit a park as big as KI, all the different attractions and food places kind of all blend into the scenery. It's easy to forget that some of them are big businesses all on their own.

Another question kind of related to this: Anybody on the tour get any other details about Wings other than the name change? I'm glad to see they're doing something to it, as it has needed it for years, and it seems logical that there's going to be a lot more traffic in that area now.

What is the new name going to be, did Don say?

Rivertown Junction has been reported here on the forums as being the new name....

Is it still going to be buffet style still?

Yes -- plus a few new food choices and an all new look and feel.

Wow, first Diamondback, and then, FINALLY, some changes to Wings? Yes!!

Rivertown Junction has been reported here on the forums as being the new name....

Is it still going to be buffet style still?

Yes -- plus a few new food choices and an all new look and feel.

Wow, first Diamondback, and then, FINALLY, some changes to Wings? Yes!!

It is going to be a great 2009 season at KI!!

• 1 month later...